Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are xbox originals? :S

Go down 
+5
Archduke
NoelX2
igame
Jack the Spectre
Orc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Where are xbox originals? :S Empty
PostSubject: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 am

yer where are dey?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Where are xbox originals? :S XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:20 am

It does seem like M$ just kinda gave up on them, huh?

I never saw the point in buying a Xbox Original when I can just own it on a disc (and I do own a couple of Xbox games -- Morrowind, Halo 2, Jade Empire, Psychonauts, and Gun).
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am

I wish there was a ps2 section on PSN Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 am

TRF wrote:

I never saw the point in buying a Xbox Original when I can just own it on a disc (and I do own a couple of Xbox games -- Morrowind, Halo 2, Jade Empire, Psychonauts, and Gun).

Xbox originals that your able to buy online are not backward compatible. Halo CE isn't backward compatible so they sell it on xbox originals and halo 2 is backward compatible.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:

Xbox originals that your able to buy online are not backward compatible. Halo CE isn't backward compatible so they sell it on xbox originals and halo 2 is backward compatible.
No, actually, they sell backwards-compatible games as Xbox Originals, Psychonauts being one of them.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Games on Demand...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:24 pm

I want a Gamecube virtual console Sad Wind Waker calls my name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 pm

TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:

No, actually, they sell backwards-compatible games as Xbox Originals, Psychonauts being one of them.

Yeah thats what i meant but you can't play the game you already have for the original xbox. You can for halo 2.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:

Halo CE is backwards compatiblle :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Yea, Halo CE is backwards compatible.. Where you hearing otherwise, TRF?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:57 pm

i was playing Halo CE on the 360 2 weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Halo CE is backwards compatiblle :scratch:

Its backwards compatible on xbox originals. Not on the original CD if im right. I couldn't play halo CE with my original disk so i bought it on xbox originals.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:

Yeah it's called a wii.

[quote="toxicmaniac]Its backwards compatible on xbox originals. Not on the original CD if im right. I couldn't play halo CE with my original disk so i bought it on xbox originals.[/quote]

lol I can play Halo CE on my xbox 360. Not that I do really.... It bores me to death.

I probably still have it lying around somewhere around my house. I might just give it away even though I don't have the case lol
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Lykos wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Yeah it's called a wii.

[quote="toxicmaniac]Its backwards compatible on xbox originals. Not on the original CD if im right. I couldn't play halo CE with my original disk so i bought it on xbox originals.

lol I can play Halo CE on my xbox 360. Not that I do really.... It bores me to death.

I probably still have it lying around somewhere around my house. I might just give it away even though I don't have the case lol[/quote]

You can't buy Gamecube games in the virtual console. There are only a slect few off Gamecube games remade to the Wii. I don't any Gamecube games anymore, since my dad sold them all. I heard the 3dS make get reamkes from the Gamecube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I wouldn't buy them from Xbox Live.

The prices are kind of...high.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:39 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Games on Demand...

Is it there?!
I was looking for ages recently... I swear they weren't there... I have to take another look I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 pm

This whole time I thought you had been asking why there were no more Xbox Originals coming.

Yeah, the section got merged and is now part of Games on Demand.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:04 pm

TRF wrote:
This whole time I thought you had been asking why there were no more Xbox Originals coming.

Yeah, the section got merged and is now part of Games on Demand.

I should have specified and made it a bit clearer Razz

I know that now XD I looked today. but then again, that's still an important discussion about xbox originals coming lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are xbox originals? :S   Where are xbox originals? :S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are xbox originals? :S
Page 1 of 1