Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future Empty
PostSubject: Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future   Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 am

Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future 196680-header
Quote :
Speaking in an interview with GamesIndustry, Molyneux started off with praise for Sony software development. "Sony has always had a very strong first person line-up, which I think is incredibly smart. They've got good developers. They've got some very talented developers."

He added, "The way I always feel with Sony is that if they double down on those first party developers, give them the headroom to be inventive and be creative, especially when it comes it any next generation platform, then they could pull lots of rabbits out of the hat."

But Sony's issues, according to Molyneux, lies with their hardware development. "I just don't know where they're going in hardware terms," he went on. "They had the Move, but it wasn't as early as the Wii and it wasn't as innovational as Kinect. They seem to be third in line in that race. I have expected, every single press conference for the last year, Sony to bring out this magic rabbit out from a huge hat and say, 'Aha, world. You really don't realize what's going on.' And I do worry about them."

Sony wouldn't even utter the words 'PlayStation 4' at E3 this year, but the firm's head of digital games did criticise Microsoft and Nintendo for neglecting core gamers at the show.
Sheogorath 'worried' about Molyneux's game developing future
"I just don't know where he's going in broken promises and hype terms" says G7 moderator
"The way I always feel with Molyneux is that he keeps making promises he can't keep about his games, give him the headroom to be honorable and be truthful about his promises, especially when it comes to his latest fable, then he could pull lots of rabbits out of the hat".
"He had Kinect, but it wasn't as early as the Wii and it wasn't as working as the Wiimote. He seems to be last in the line of trust.
You really don't realize what's going on, and I do worry about him."

Source: CVG
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future   Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Molyneux is a fud.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future   Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:49 pm

I for one is glad Sony is third in the casual gimmick race.

Anyway, speaking of that casual bullshit. Where the fuck is Milo, Peter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future   Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:58 am

I loved how he called the PS Vita too gimmicky in an interview. That's just to ironic. Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future   Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molyneux 'worried' about Sony's hardware future
Page 1 of 1