Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue Empty
PostSubject: Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue   Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue Molyneux_2-660x350
Quote :
Just yesterday, Peter Molyneux spoke at Mobile Entertainment’s Top 50 Mobile Innovators Party. Each year, they invite a industry veteran to come and give an inspiration speech. Many times this generation, Peter has come out and said some controversial things; and at the Mobile Innovators Party, he’s succeeded once again to make gamers question his integrity.

In his speech, Peter expressed that GTAV’s $1 Billion revenue was not impressive. Instead, he suggested that these mobile games, such as Hay Day, Clash of Clans, and etc, are much more impressive because they earn several million dollars a day.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I can’t help but feel that Peter feels this way because he hasn’t seen much success on consoles (or PC) in many years. I’m sure many of us feel that his last great game was the original Fable, and since then we’ve only received broken promises from Peter. Hopefully, his newest game Godus will finally be his anticipated return to glory!
Source: http://gaminrealm.com/2013/09/20/peter-molyneux-impressed-gtav-1-billion-revenue/
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue   Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am

Oh dear … Peter, Peter, Peter … what are we gonna do with you?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue   Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:08 am

Everytime I hear his name I just..... ew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue   Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Peter should really consider retirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue   Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Molyneux Is Not Impressed By GTAV $1 Billion Revenue
Page 1 of 1