Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)

Go down 
+6
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Bluenose
Gordon Freeman
The Enkindler
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Quote :
The launch next week applies to PlayStation Plus subs only. It will launch the following week for standard PSN members on March 15.

The demo will feature four fighters – Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena and Johnny Cage – in two locations: the Living Forest and the Pit. It’ll also feature up to two-player support for the arcade ladder.

As for when the demo will hit Xbox Live, it’ll arrive “later,” according to Warner.

Mortal Kombat releases on April 21 in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC.
Source:VG247
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Gordon Freeman
Background Character
Background Character
Gordon Freeman

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:51 pm

i wish the PSN store wouldnt update only on wednesdays, wish they would update like when anything new comes, like Marketplace
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Sub Zero FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:53 pm

another victory for PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
another victory for PS3.

eye roll YES! A timed exclusive DEMO. This is why i bought a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Can't wait to try it. Exclusively on Playstation 3.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 pm

PS3 doesn't got games but I guess atleast it has demos amirite?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 pm

360 don't got games. PS3 got Kratos in MK.

Aw yeah.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 pm

What about that Crysis 2 demo. Aw yeah. That's my 60 bucks a year rite thar.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 am

Never liked Mortal Kombat that much. Always liked Street Fighter better than the rest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 am

You mean that demo that's on PC now and is coming to PS3? lulz

I actually saw some comments on the whole "Kratos is in MK news piece." Some 360 fanboys were saying, "I'm glad we get one less character. We get the pure version of the game without it being corrupted by characters that don't belong."

Either that or they were pretending that Marcus Fenix was coming to the 360 version.

Fucking morons.

Although one guy actually suggested that they put Skorge in the 360 version which actually isn't too bad an idea.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 am

TRF wrote:

I actually saw some comments on the whole "Kratos is in MK news piece." Some 360 fanboys were saying, "I'm glad we get one less character. We get the pure version of the game without it being corrupted by characters that don't belong."

Either that or they were pretending that Marcus Fenix was coming to the 360 version.

Fucking morons.

Although one guy actually suggested that they put Skorge in the 360 version which actually isn't too bad an idea.

Well ya. That's the point...It's a timed exclusive demo. Just like the MK demo that's coming out on March 15.
Back to top Go down
Statronika
Background Character
Background Character
Statronika

Stature : 0
London

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Crysis 2 and MK9 are gonna rock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Statronika
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:49 pm

downloaded the demo. it't pretty good. and the fatalities are so satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:30 pm

TRF wrote:

Fucking morons.

That was me Razz He's a monster and has a double chainsaw spear...lance thing. He'd fit in quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Fucking morons.

That was me Razz He's a monster and has a double chainsaw spear...lance thing. He'd fit in quite nicely.
I think so, too. Apparently the 360 version is getting some extra content but it's not in the form of a character. Don't quote me though, since I've got no source or anything. I just heard it, but I'm not sure where.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

I actually saw some comments on the whole "Kratos is in MK news piece." Some 360 fanboys were saying, "I'm glad we get one less character. We get the pure version of the game without it being corrupted by characters that don't belong

Fucking morons.

I think so, too. Apparently the 360 version is getting some extra content but it's not in the form of a character. Don't quote me though, since I've got no source or anything. I just heard it, but I'm not sure where.

there is, but it's only some Avatar gear, and only if you pre-order it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

I actually saw some comments on the whole "Kratos is in MK news piece." Some 360 fanboys were saying, "I'm glad we get one less character. We get the pure version of the game without it being corrupted by characters that don't belong

Fucking morons.

there is, but it's only some Avatar gear, and only if you pre-order it.
Lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)   Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Demo coming on March 15(On PSN)
Page 1 of 1