Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?

Go down 
+5
Pizzy3C
Stoney
NoelX2
Stigma
Azazel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? Empty
PostSubject: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? Large

Quote :
Throwing more fuel on the Call of Duty: Black Ops II fire, here are a couple new screenshots apparently from the upcoming game.

Last month's leaked art images showed the gun-toting "quadcopter" that appeared in internet videos and on the game's website. The quadcopter also appeared in these latest screens, courtesy of Japanese site Doope.

Previously, Kotaku ran what is rumored to be Black Ops II's poster and cracked the morse code on the Call of Duty website.

Details on the rumored Black Ops sequel are scant, but supposedly, the still unconfirmed game is set in the future.

http://kotaku.com/5906556/leaked-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-screenshots-apparently-confirm-near-future-setting
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I seem to have deja vu.

Though in all seriousness you just need to take an ODST and put some helicopters behind it and you got the same image.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:30 pm

I like where this is headed...they'll probably fuck it up though.

But honestly all i ever wanted is a gametype with no perks or killstreaks and increased health.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

And why is this called Black Ops 2? This looks like the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:04 am

It's still going to have a 4 hour campaign, terrible online and a god awful community. It's a trap people ....
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:55 am

It's a direct sequel from Black Ops is why it's called Black Ops 2...

E Sports focus and support in this game /nuff said.

Don't give me that "Pizzy you're a COD fanboy" because I sold mw3 when gamestop was offering the $40 for it and I only have 2 CODs B.O. and Cod4.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:12 am

Boo hoo!
E Sports isn't enough to stop the game from ending up bad like the rest of them(Excluding WaW and COD4).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:53 am

WTF will e sport actually do to keep it from being mediocre...
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
It's a direct sequel from Black Ops is why it's called Black Ops 2...

E Sports focus and support in this game /nuff said.

Don't give me that "Pizzy you're a COD fanboy" because I sold mw3 when gamestop was offering the $40 for it and I only have 2 CODs B.O. and Cod4.

E Sports is going to save it huh?
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:57 pm

The reason Black Ops is good is the MLG side of the game. If you've never played it competitively don't knock it. Tell me how easy the game is going into a competitive setting I love you

How would designing parts of the game around the best way to play the game be a bad thing?lol. The hate on this site for COD is humorous at times.

Black Ops 2 doesn't need saving, Black Ops was just fine. COD4>Black Ops>Halo3>BF3> every other game in the genre, pick an order...
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Lolno. I can tell you obviously didnt play Black Ops on PS3. That shit was atrocious, lagging all over the place, input lag, utterly stupid spawning, map glitches etc. The oldest cod problems were still prevailant and from what i heard it was the same with MW3.

You can design the best way to play the game all you want, but you cannot put good design into a fucking turd because it won't work.

Incase anyone wishes to challenge my claims...

Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:48 pm

I played it on PS3, MLG ran their live on PS3. I had no problems, you may just be bad at the game :/ That enter your mind? Not hatin, just sayin...

When I think Balck Ops I think http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/events/7-mlg-providence-nat-l-championships#692/714/1
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:49 pm

MLG on COD :lolguy:

MLG is full of adults that act like kids....

Quote :
I played it on PS3, MLG ran their live on PS3. I had no problems, you may just be bad at the game :/ That enter your mind? Not hatin, just sayin...

I'm confused how its his fault the game is filled with bugs and glitches? Even at that its not hard to be good at COD.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:

When I think Balck Ops I think http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/events/7-mlg-providence-nat-l-championships#692/714/1

Thats cute of you, even though it doesnt refute what i said in any way. Did you even watch those videos i linked? Or are the rose tinted glasses still on..
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Looks interesting. I want a laser knife.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:43 pm

lol Sorry people I'm not trying to argue about call of duty on this website, just trying to point out stupid statements. Such as bashing MLG, a league trying to make a way for people to make a living doing what they love. Especially from someone who probably praises Starcraft 2 competitively, but that's a blind assumption and generalization from what I see on this site.

And reaper I don't watch pub videos of Call of Duty and really couldn't careless how broken that portion of the game is. When I play pubs, every once in a blue moon, I have no problems dropping 40-200 kills in a game, using only radar killstreaks mind you, depending on the game mode and if I play with a couple friends. I haven't experienced issues with lag, spawns, or anything that most wanabee Cod pubstars complain about on a regular basis. Mainly because I'm better than that.

But I just watched the videos and I lol'd a little. First one is TDM nuff said... second one they all rushed every possible spawn point in the enemy base, of course they'll spawn right in front of one of them. The lack of understanding people have for this game just makes me chuckle... You want them to stop spawning randomly, quit rushing their spawn, that's FPS 101...

Everything you say about it makes me think. "I remember the first time I played COD." You couldn't go positive in MLG 'PUBS' if you were grass camping your spawn lol Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? 2505020059 Anyway I'm done talking about it, can't wait to hear the rave revues on Medal of Honor and Battlefield 4 :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?   Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the future?
Page 1 of 1