Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? Empty
PostSubject: Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?   Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 am

Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? Pikmin10

Quote :
Hot off the heels of confirming Mario Wii U for the show, Nintendo has said that Pikmin 3 will finally make its bow at E3 in June.

Confirmation came thanks to an interview given by Shigeru Miyamoto to Spanish newspaper El Mundo that emerged yesterday.

“In a recent interview, Mr. Miyamoto confirmed that a new Pikmin game will be shown at the E3 Expo in June,” Nintendo told Kotaku in a statement.

“He believes that anyone who has played Pikmin games in the past will enjoy playing.”

Pikmin 3 has been public knowledge to the best part of four years since Miyamoto’s infamous roundtable session then. Originally due on Wii, he confirmed last year development had switched to Wii U.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?   Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:45 pm

I thought it was already confirmed as a wii u launch title?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?   Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Duke wrote:
I thought it was already confirmed as a wii u launch title?

Try actually reading the article...

But I guess it is my fault for the misleading title. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?   Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm

I wonder what games they will announce at E3
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?   Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I wonder what games they will announce at E3
I want a new Earthbound game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?   Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U?
Page 1 of 1