Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 Empty
PostSubject: Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07   Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 pm

LMAO. OWNED! 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07   Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm

waste of their time...
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07   Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 am

well I am in their side, troling or not their right, at least imo... I sold my wii last year, and there is some upcoming games i wanna play. but still I don't really regreting selling it..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07   Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:03 pm

I hate nintondo316. Makes me ashamed for owning a wii...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07   Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Nintondo is a moron. Either that or a brilliant troll.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07   Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 pm

TRF wrote:
Nintondo is a moron. Either that or a brilliant troll.
SolidRev called them "The Funniest Trolls on YouTube" and Wiilover said that they aren't trolling and that they are just telling the "truth", though I don't remember on which video it was.
But yeah, these two are a bunch sad morons who need a life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07   Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Response to the Wii gay duo bullshiter A.K.A. Nintondo316 and Wiilover07
Page 1 of 1