Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed

Go down 
+3
Jack the Spectre
The Enkindler
Chobo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220860p1.html

Never played the PS2 Ratchet games. Wasn't a fan of Tools of Destruction or Crack in Time though.

I might rent this.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:30 pm

The PS2 Ratchet and Clank games were awesome, I might get this cause my R&C1 disk is scratched and won't play. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:19 pm

The PS2 ones were cool, although I think A Crack in Time is my favorite because of the puzzles.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

A Crack in Time was amazing. Then again I did get it for free from their studios.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
A Crack in Time was amazing. Then again I did get it for free from their studios.. Razz
Cocksucker.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
Cocksucker.
UJellyBro?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 pm

I got it for free as well when I bought my PS3 on a black Friday deal. Though once I got bored of it, I traded it in and got $30 credit for it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
Cocksucker.
UJellyBro?
I'm not insulting you, just theorizing on how you got it. Besides, mine came free with my PS3.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:49 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
Cocksucker.
UJellyBro?
I'm not insulting you, just theorizing on how you got it. Besides, mine came free with my PS3.

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/4h8m5w.jpg

Yeeaahhhh u jelly brah
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:13 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
Cocksucker.
UJellyBro?

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/4h8m5w.jpg

Yeeaahhhh u jelly brah
Nope.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 am

Up Your Arsenal was the best ratchet and Clank game, the new PS3 ones arent near as good as the originals.they lack the fun-ness of the PS2 ones
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Hell yes! I loved the PS2 Ratchet and Clank games. Definitely picking this up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Up Your Arsenal was the best ratchet and Clank game, the new PS3 ones arent near as good as the originals.they lack the fun-ness of the PS2 ones

This.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed    Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratchet and Clank HD collection confirmed
Page 1 of 1