Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headphone suggestions please

Go down 
+6
Bluenose
Archduke
Dam_Noir
Franko
BioDemon
Orc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Headphone suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm fucking pissed off right now.
I've bought 3 headphones in the last 3 months. One lasted just over a month before it started to get a bad connection, one lasted just a week before it also lost its connection and the new pair I just bought today .... stopped working properly tonight.

Okay I never pay more than £10 for my headphones but seriously? Da fuq is up with this shit. I don't pay up to £10 for something that lasts under 12 hours. What kind of technology is that?

Thing is I owned a pair of sennheisers that I bought for like £7 and they lasted me well over half a year and were very good. But I really want some actual over-the-head earphones that will last me well but which I can pay under £20 for because I know they'll never last.
Please give me suggestions if you know any good ones.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

I got your back, brah.

Headphone suggestions please EKZEK
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am

You gotta spend money to get the best lykos. Just save up some money (around 60 quid) and buy some good headphones....
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am

You don't get it... I've owned expensive headphones before (my dads old ones) and I managed to break them in just a month or two.

I need headphones that can put up with some serious tugging and shit, being used the majority of every day, with music being blasted through them at almost full volume.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 pm

I paid £30 for a pair of Sennheisers years ago, they have survived the washing machine about 3 times and still sound great.

Pay a bit more and you will save more money in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 pm

^
Damn that's good.

I might have to buy myself another pair of sennheisers. They are usually good, even the cheap ones.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Beats by Dr.Dre

Skullcandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Moving this to help section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Headphone suggestions please XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Lykos, you know you're not supposed to leave your headphones plugged into your music player when you wrap the cord around, right? It severs the connection. That could be your problem.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Duke wrote:
Beats by Dr.Dre

Skullcandy

You just recommended some of the worst headphones in production...
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm

^^

Beats are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 pm

The headphones you always see me wearing are like 4 years old. Never failed me in any way and they get mildly rough treatment. (stumbling in drunk and standing on them etc). Great sound quality and the cable is 3.5 meters.

Headphone suggestions please 282kjux

Me in 2008

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?WT.mc_id=101689&sku=373308

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:04 am

BioDemon wrote:
Duke wrote:
Beats by Dr.Dre

Skullcandy

Um . . . no. I have Skullcandy and I like them, and Beats are great.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
BioDemon wrote:
Duke wrote:
Beats by Dr.Dre

Skullcandy

Um . . . no. I have Skullcandy and I like them, and Beats are great.

ANYTHING related to Rap/Hip-Hop infuriates the Metal heads.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Stoney wrote:
Also could be because Justin Bieber has his own product in the Beats line. Headphone suggestions please 725796345

But I won't let that tarnish the quality of the product.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Also could be because Justin Bieber has his own product in the Beats line. Headphone suggestions please 725796345

But I won't let that tarnish the quality of the product.

Beats are only good for hip-hop, and they are still grossly overpriced. I would recommend them, if you could find them on sell, and only if the majority of what you listen to is hip-hop/rap.

Skulllcandy makes their headphones out of the cheapest quality parts they can find, slaps some over flashy design on them, and then markets them as "teh uber ossum headphones", they are garbage in both build quality and sound quality, the average music listener probably wouldn't notice though, as they haven't heard amazing quality audio.

Sennheisers are generally regarded as the best in both build and sound quality by audiophiles, get another pair of those if you can Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Lol @ everyone forgetting hes on a budget...aka he doesnt want to spend a fucking fortune on headphones. The ones i posted are 20 quid.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 pm

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/sennheiser-hd201-closed-back-headphones-hd-201-full-size-prodid-251.html

Here are some Sennheisers in your price range brah.

Comes with a 2 year warranty, btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headphone suggestions please   Headphone suggestions please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headphone suggestions please
Page 1 of 1