Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog

Go down 
+5
Stoney
Archduke
Bluenose
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog Empty
PostSubject: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Quote :
Geohot has finally decided, after discussing the matter with his lawyers, to open a donation link to support his growing Legal fees in the fight against Sony. He has also setup a new blog with updates on the case.
I suppose that some people can't even make their own money so they have to become e-beggers to make some, not saying that this is a bad thing , but still...
And also take a look on that thread and see how most users are like "We have to help Geohot out cuz we won't be able to hack PS3 even further"

Blog link:The God of Ruin's blog
Jub, you were right he IS a God, so that explains how he did all that.

Source: PSX-Scene

Note: If I posted this on the wrong board, move it to the right one.

Last edited by Lord Epzaos on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Sony can easily sue him out even with the support he gets. We're talking about a billion dollar company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:22 pm

What a helpless faggot. I hope his house burns down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

What a prick.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

LMAO what a desperate piece of shit, bet you're regretting your little hack project now eh bub...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 pm

I love how he's cocky enough to make a rap song about how Sony can't touch him and now he's begging for money to hire lawyers.

What an asshole. I hope Sony sucks every penny out of him. I have no issue with people hacking their console, but he's providing everyone with a portal to easy piracy. Sony has every right to sue and I hope they win.

When Geohot does his little hacks, he encourages Sony to remove the features of the console. He complains about them removing features on his blog, but doesn't even realize that he is the reason they do it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Do you have to hire lawyers? Sony obviously won't win this case, they're just trying to bankrupt him like they did to Lik Sang. I mean, can't you just defend yourself? Lawyers are just blood suckers leeching on an incompetent Justice System after all.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mittens
Villager
Villager
Mittens

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:33 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Do you have to higher lawyers? Sony obviously won't win this case, they're just trying to bankrupt him like they did to Lik Sang. I mean, can't you just defend yourself? Lawyers are just blood suckers leeching on an incompetent Justice System after all.

Err dare i bring up the OJ case?

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 am

Mittens wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Do you have to higher lawyers? Sony obviously won't win this case, they're just trying to bankrupt him like they did to Lik Sang. I mean, can't you just defend yourself? Lawyers are just blood suckers leeching on an incompetent Justice System after all.

Err dare i bring up the OJ case?

OJ won the case, but the idiot committed more crimes which got him 33 years in jail. Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog   Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pathetic: Geohot is asking for donations, opens up a new blog
Page 1 of 1