Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement

Go down 
+9
Based Sonji
d0nni3
Hydell
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Archduke
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
CernaMLD
Mecha
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement Empty
PostSubject: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:59 pm

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement Screenshot_276927_thumb_wide940
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Alot of people are rumoring and predicting that it might be a sequel to the 6th gen FPS black.

http://www.ps3center.net//news/5274/rumor-black-2-announcement-incoming/
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Medal of Honor 2.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Alot of people are rumoring and predicting that it might be a sequel to the 6th gen FPS black.

That would be cool, although Bodycount was supposed to be a spiritual sequel to Black and it sucked.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Looks like a Black 2 type of teaser thingy, but I'm going with MoH2
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm

If it's Black Ops 2, I'm going to kill somebody. :scratch:

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

That would be cool, although Bodycount was supposed to be a spiritual sequel to Black and it sucked.

Bodycount wasn't just bad, it was fucking horrific. It got the dev studio who made the game shut down. One of the worst games of 2011, right next to Conduit 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Duke wrote:
If it's Black Ops 2, I'm going to kill somebody. :scratch:

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Bodycount wasn't just bad, it was fucking horrific. It got the dev studio who made the game shut down. One of the worst games of 2011, right next to Conduit 2.
I doubt the quality got the studio shut down. The L.A. Noire studio got shut down and they made a great game. But yeah, it sucked. The whole screen was just a clusterfuck, and I hate it when shooters don't let you aim down the sights. One or two guns that don't do it is fine but when you can't aim down ANY gun? That's annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:23 am

MAG-2. called it
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:58 am

YES! Ive just been craving some more shooter action! I've got a boner...i've got a fuckin boner!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
YES! Ive just been craving some more shooter action! I've got a boner...i've got a fuckin boner!
And here I thought a bottle of Jack was the only thing that could arouse you.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Any more news on this?
Back to top Go down
d0nni3
Peon
Peon
d0nni3

Stature : 0
Playing : Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Any more news on this?

Not yet anyone know when PSM is published??

the only decent rumours on this really are MoH2, Mag 2 or black 2 although i can't see the latter being made!
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Black Ops 2 was just found listed on Amazon. So.... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Black Ops 2 being hinted on a PlayStation magazine makes about as much sense as PS3 getting a timed exclusive DLC from Activision. Also Amazon France have been wrong before. But a Black Ops 2 is still likely.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

While a BO 2 is likely, I don't see how the two bullets would reference to the game.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
Black Ops 2 being hinted on a PlayStation magazine makes about as much sense as PS3 getting a timed exclusive DLC from Activision. Also Amazon France have been wrong before. But a Black Ops 2 is still likely.

Why wouldn't it be hineted on a Playstation magazine? You realize Black Ops is the best selling PS3 game of all time right? So ofcourse it's plausible that they would cover that.

The official Playstation magazine teased about an MW3 reveal last year as well.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/05/07/rumor-modern-warfare-3-teased-for-reveal-in-pom-next-month/
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:36 pm

And watch as the retards like Elpresador will still buy this installment, even though they complain about it.

The day CoD dies is the day publishers try something different.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Fuck black ops 2.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 pm

d0nni3 wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Any more news on this?

Not yet anyone know when PSM is published??

the only decent rumours on this really are MoH2, Mag 2 or black 2 although i can't see the latter being made!

I'd be up for MAG 2, that game had some serious potential. But of course you already know this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
I'd be up for MAG 2, that game had some serious potential.
Likewise. The idea of an all-out war with different squads doing different things is awesome, but it was executed in such a bland and generic way.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:12 am

I wouldnt say it was executed in a bland way...but it just didnt work properly since the game didnt ship with a mic barely anybody was communicating. And the gun mechanics just werent as good IMO. It was a perfect demonstration of how much you need some autoaim on consoles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement   PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSM3 teases mystery shooter sequel announcement
Page 1 of 1