Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox

Go down 
+14
Stoney
BioDemon
Orc
Hydell
Archduke
The Enkindler
2Sugoi2Die
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
ghost23
Mikenuge
Stigma
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox Empty
PostSubject: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/331361/ps4-early-specs-more-powerful-than-xbox-720-claims-source/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Well atleast the sony and microsoft fanboys won't flip flop in arguments about power if this is true.......
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Can't wait for PS4!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Honestly anything about both systems just sound like blind speculation at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 pm

hopefully they will support at least 1080p native across all games and 60fps across all games
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah well thats what people say about the PS3 and 360 yet that 360 has been able to keep pace with the PS3 throughout its entire life cycle.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Yeah well thats what people say about the PS3 and 360 yet that 360 has been able to keep pace with the PS3 throughout its entire life cycle.
Yeah okay. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm

ghost23 wrote:

UR IN DENIAL.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm

TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

If you actually research and follow the whole 360 vs PS3 tech debates you would know that the 360 and PS3 are very close in power, each having their own specific strengths and weaknesses. I think the 360 edges the PS3 because it's the easier platform to work with due to its memory architecture and abundant memory bandwidth, though the PS3 can pull off some amazing looking games.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

If you actually research and follow the whole 360 vs PS3 tech debates you would know that the 360 and PS3 are very close in power, each having their own specific strengths and weaknesses. I think the 360 edges the PS3 because it's the easier platform to work with due to its memory architecture and abundant memory bandwidth, though the PS3 can pull off some amazing looking games.
But teh ps3 has blurayz.

Anyways... Hopefully next gen consoles will have a variety of games in terms of unique expirences instead of having games that copies each other or have a 3 at the end of the title.

Last edited by Padders on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can)
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 am

Stronger Console = :fuckthat:
The only thing that matters is the equal power of PS4 and the 720 and be difficulty of developing games for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:57 am

Seriously? Who the fuck cares? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:04 am

they are both outdated and to say one has the edge over another needs a slap cus they both cant do 1080p :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 am

Mikenuge wrote:
they are both outdated and to say one has the edge over another needs a slap cus they both cant do 1080p :)

PS3 does do 1080p. It's a Blu-ray player of course. Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Mikenuge wrote:

Banned for 7 days. Had enough of your PC elitism.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Yes the 360 and PS3 are pretty equal for power...but damn PS3 has so many more sexy looking games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Good for dat ps3. nice going sony
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Reaper wrote:
Yes the 360 and PS3 are pretty equal for power...but damn PS3 has so many more sexy looking games.

Are you kidding? PS3 games have worse looking bricks mayne.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Are you kidding? PS3 games have worse looking bricks mayne.

No grazz mayne.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 am

Reaper wrote:

Don't kid yourself. Sesame Street is the best looking game this gen.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:10 am

Sony should really consider mods for the "PS4", they have Steamworks, so why not go the extra step, beef up the online to compare with XBL, add mods and I'd wouldn't even bother with another console. And I know, before people say, "get a gaming PC, blah blah blah", some people have no interest in that platform and would prefer to just slap a box under their TV and plug it in and play.

IMO, that would be a major factor in which console prevails next gen.
Back to top Go down
Ivy_Bridge
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 pm

but they actually cant
Back to top Go down
Ivy_Bridge
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

what i said was true they cant do 1080p so u ban me
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Ivy_Bridge wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

what i said was true they cant do 1080p so u ban me

Your ban has been extended by 7 days for creating a sock account. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:20 pm

He shouldn't have been banned in my humble opinion but whatevski. He's not really a PC elitist despite how much he may say he is. He's just trying to get under people's skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox   PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSM3: PS4 Early Specs more Powerful than Next-Gen Xbox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next