Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"

Go down 
+3
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" Empty
PostSubject: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" Jak_and_Daxter_3

http://www.vgarabia.com/2012/02/05/nd-considered-rebooting-jak-and-daxter-on-ps3-but/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:58 pm

So they're going to make it realistic? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

^

They just said that's what was holding them back from making it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 am

I kinda hope that the Uncharted 3 team is now working on either a Jak and Daxter game or a new IP.

Either way, I hope they give the Uncharted IP some rest by now.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:29 am

I agree that they need to let Uncharted "mature" by leaving it to grow for a bit. If they start bashing them out even every 2 years it will fast become stale.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Um, yeah, it is the time. It's always the time. Get the fuck on it, ND.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Makes perfect sense to make one now that Jak & Daxter HD collection is coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 am

I would suggest that the Jak and Daxter HD collection is essentially ND testing the water so to speak before risking a new game that will cost alot of money to develop.
Back to top Go down
d0nni3
Peon
Peon
d0nni3

Stature : 0
Playing : Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
I would suggest that the Jak and Daxter HD collection is essentially ND testing the water so to speak before risking a new game that will cost alot of money to develop.

Agreed, i can see a Jak reboot doing that well with the trends in gaming at the moment as much as i'd welcome another game i can't see this happening anytime in the next 2 years maybe at the start of the next console cycle. First week sale didn't look promising for the collection either at 20,000 ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"   Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty dog considered rebooting jak and daxter but "now is not the time"
Page 1 of 1