Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer

Go down 
+4
The Enkindler
CernaMLD
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  Empty
PostSubject: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Makes me miss this game. I'm gonna plug back in my ps2 and replay them again for nostalgia sake.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 pm

My mind just came....
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
My mind just came....

This.

Jak and Daxter was amazing. Never got to play 2 or 3 though. What a great opportunity to pick this collection up.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:59 pm

I always thought(and still do) that the first Jak and Daxter game was the hardest in the series.
I haven't really counted all the stupid ways I died by either falling from a cliff or by getting owned by the enemies, Jak 2 and 3 were easier IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy was the best one...:fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096 Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  409191096
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Never played them. Guess this is the perfect time to then!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Never played them either so im in the same boat as chobo...i love being able to get entire franchise collections for cheap Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:30 pm

My mind has been blown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Any info on how much this will be?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Reaper wrote:
Any info on how much this will be?

Probably $40 USD. Just like the Sly Collection I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Oh well looks like i am getting another bargain :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer    Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jak and Daxter Collection Announce Trailer
Page 1 of 1