Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P Bizzare Creations

Go down 
+4
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
NoelX2
Chobo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

R.I.P Bizzare Creations 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

R.I.P Bizzare Creations Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 pm

R.I.P Bizzare Creations Bizarre-creations

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/14/bizarre-creations-shuts-down-officially-on-friday.aspx

Activison, just die!

use this thread to talk about you favorite games by bizzare or vent your anger toward activision.

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Im so sorry Bizarre. Fucking Activision. What about Geometry Wars and PGR?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

Microsoft owns the rights to that. There was an article some time ago that said they were looking for a European dev to develop PGR5 for them. I thought that Microsoft would have brought Bizzare, but they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

R.I.P Bizzare Creations XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Sad face. I loved the Geometry Wars series.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:23 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Microsoft owns the rights to that. There was an article some time ago that said they were looking for a European dev to develop PGR5 for them. I thought that Microsoft would have brought Bizzare, but they didn't.
Ohh...forgot about that.
WHAT ABOUT MAKING PGR GOOD!!??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:45 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Eww! Bizaare Creations made that God-awful James bond game, Bloostone. Now, I can see why they're gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

R.I.P Bizzare Creations 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:52 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Eww! Bizaare Creations made that God-awful James bond game, Bloostone. Now, I can see why they're gone.

Yes, but they also made Blur, one the best racing games of 2010.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Geometry Wars ❤
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 am

blood stone wasn't that bad..it was decent in my opinion..i think activison are getting more and more retarded by every day
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 am

Seriously activision does not deserve the money they get. Its so unfair. R.I.P Bizzare Creations 21888
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 am

I loved PGR on the original Xbox, PGR2 FTW R.I.P Bizzare Creations 2505020059

Too bad MS didnt save them from their grave...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 am

Some of the old employees of Bizarre Creations has created a new studio.

http://kotaku.com/#!5770031/from-the-ashes-of-bizarre-creations-comes-a-new-studio

http://www.lucidgames.co.uk/

"We create for fun, quality and simplicity; its how it makes you feel that matters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Bizzare Creations   R.I.P Bizzare Creations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Bizzare Creations
Page 1 of 1