Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360

Go down 
+11
Stoney
Chobo
Bluenose
The Enkindler
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
lightlamp
Mikenuge
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:05 am

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/01/24/xbox-720-will-be-six-times-as-powerful-as-current-gen

"will yield 20-percent greater performance than Nintendo's forthcoming console, the Wii U." - IGN
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 am

That's not saying much.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:52 am

TRF wrote:
That's not saying much.

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:08 am

I know these are rumors BUT a 6670 ? Why not a new 7000 series chip Sad

6670 is slight better than my old welfare 5770 I could only get medium to high settings on most of my games at 1920x1080 with about 60fps

So from a console perspective w/e the chip it will be much much way way uber better than the current chips but from a pc POV its just a meh
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 pm

I just hope the designers think into the future in terms of hardware and build the next system to last for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 pm

lightlamp wrote:
I just hope the designers think into the future in terms of hardware and build the next system to last for a while.

Are you from the Republic?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
lightlamp wrote:

Are you from the Republic?
I didn't know i was that famous?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 pm

I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
WTF??? Am i some sort of celebrity now? does everyone talk about me?
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 pm

lightlamp wrote:

HOLY SHIT FUCK YEAH HE FINALLY JOINED
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
lightlamp wrote:

Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:28 pm

lightlamp wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:
lightlamp wrote:

Surprised

HEY GUYS IT'S LIGHTLAMP!!!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:29 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:
lightlamp wrote:

Surprised

HEY GUYS IT'S LIGHTLAMP!!!
I remember you! hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 3128676713
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:29 pm

lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
No, you aren't a celebrity, it's just that half of the members are from the Former Xbox Republic, so yeah, that's how they know about you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
No, you aren't a celebrity, it's just that half of the members are from the Former Xbox Republic, so yeah, that's how they know about you.
Oh...right cool
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
What is a Xbox Republic?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
What is a Xbox Republic?
A forum that's now abandoned
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 pm

lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
What is a Xbox Republic?
Oh yeah. I'm still a mod there...lol
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Peon
Peon
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
What is a Xbox Republic?
What was your username there?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:41 pm

lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
I hope so.

lightlamp wrote:
OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
What is a Xbox Republic?
What was your username there?
Noelol/NoelX2/Aksys lol.
Go to the chatbox. I don't wanna be banned.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Get back on topic or die.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 pm

I sure as hell hope that MS won't make the same mistakes they made with the 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
I sure as hell hope that MS won't make the same mistakes they made with the 360.

oh they will.. but somehow they will benefit & be even richer because of it
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Sheogorath wrote:

They won't. They'll make new ones.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm

So I guess the likes of DICE, Epic and CryTek will be disappointed .... ? Only 20% more powerful than the Wii U .. Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 2590470549
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360   Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Xbox to be 6 times as Powerful as Xbox 360
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next