Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUCK YOU SONY!!!!

Go down 
+11
Hydell
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
The Enkindler
Stigma
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
ghost23
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Fuck! I never been so fucking frustrated over fucking piece of fucking plastic! I can't fucking buy anything off the fucking PSN store because Sony are a bunch of fucking cunts! How in the fuck is my fucking credit card not valid? I went back multiple fucking times to my account to see if I got anything fucking wrong in my fucking billing account. But everything seems just fine, yet I still can't buy shit? WTF!?!! And no, it isn't the credit card, it's Sony. I heard going to PSN store on the PC instead would work. But that's fucking retarded. I shouldn't be doing that shit, nor anyone else. This makes no fucking sense. I just bought Crazy Taxi on PSN days ago using the same credit card information, now it isn't working? I didn't even fuck with it. FUCK YOU SONY!!! FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! SonyLie
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Holy shit you use credit card on PSN?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Don't a lot people?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 am

Mecha wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Don't a lot people?
Only idiots. Hackers will steal your credit card from PSN and Microsoft will steal it from XBL.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:23 am

I want to kill myself.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 am

I know you said it wasn't but you sure it ain't the bank or credit card company blocking it? When I tried getting Netflix it told me my credit card was invalid. I looked up online to see what the problem could be, it said it could be the bank/credit card company blocking Netflix from getting the credit card info.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 am

TRF wrote:
Mecha wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Don't a lot people?
Only idiots. Hackers will steal your credit card from PSN and Microsoft will steal it from XBL.

I use a credit card on XBL. Better than doing a 50 minute round trip to gamestop and ending up with a bunch of extra MS points I won't use...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 am

yonny616 wrote:
I know you said it wasn't but you sure it ain't the bank or credit card company blocking it? When I tried getting Netflix it told me my credit card was invalid. I looked up online to see what the problem could be, it said it could be the bank/credit card company blocking Netflix from getting the credit card info.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it isn't my credit card. Though after re-typing my street address, I now get a message saying "error" instead of "credit card not vaild" like before. So it might have something to do with the street address. But it still doesn't make sense though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 am

Ur an xbot mecha. Accept it!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Ur an xbot mecha. Accept it!

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! 351532046_Nooooooo_answer_2_xlarge
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 am

So you have finally started to listen to the voice of reason.
Good man, now get an Ecks Bawcks Three Sixty and sell that Last Place console you call Peeshthree.
I guarrantee that you won't have any problem with XBL...
:lie:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Mecha wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Don't a lot people?

I use a credit card on XBL. Better than doing a 50 minute round trip to gamestop and ending up with a bunch of extra MS points I won't use...
You're that far from a game store? Damn. I used to have a credit card on it but I hate how they kept renewing the Gold. So I called them to ask them to set the renewal to off (which they can most definitely do). The person on the other end was like, "Well, we don't charge you until the second month of the renewal so you can't just cancel another year." I ended up paying for 3 months when I shouldn't have paid at all. I set the renewal to off, and what do I find a couple of months later? They started charging me for Gold again. So then I just removed the card altogether.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 am

Ugh god.

Once you put a credit card on your XBL account, you literally have to fight them to get rid of it.

You have to go to the web site to remove the credit card, you can't remove the credit card when auto-renewal is on, and you can't turn off auto renewal unless you call them up!

WHAT THE FUCK MICROSOFT!

So the credit card that was on the account expired and MS just did everything for me automatically.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 am

If I made a thread like this I'm pretty sure I'd get attacked for it lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:

Yes, because your supposed to be a MODERATOR...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 am

I counted 18 "fucks".
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:34 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Wait what? You know we have an entire sub-forum dedicated to venting/ranting right? Being a moderator doesn't mean I lose the right to post my thoughts. And even if it did...kiss my ass I'm posting them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Wait what? You know we have an entire sub-forum dedicated to venting/ranting right? Being a moderator doesn't mean I lose the right to post my thoughts. And even if it did...kiss my ass I'm posting them anyway.

I agree, you can post your thoughts but let's also dissect your job title here. Moderator, derives from the word Moderate.

Moderate -
1. Kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense: a moderate price.

Personally I would hardly say "FUCK YOU SONY" is a moderate statement?

But i'm only messing with you, I know you'll always carry on doing what you do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 am

I moderate the forum, not myself. I'm above the law bitches.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

PSN store is full of shite anyway. Stop cryin.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Mecha is one mad motherfucker.

Calm down bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Duke wrote:
Mecha is one mad motherfucker.

Calm down bro.
You can't really blame him, he finally realised that he is getting screwed over by the greedy ass company that makes that black plastic box known as PS3 that is only good for Bloo Ray.
I can totally understand him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:03 pm

PSN WON'T ACCEPT MY CREDIT CARD? HOLY FUCK WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD MOTHERFUCKER. HAPPENS AT TONS OF STORES TOO.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Chobo wrote:
So the credit card that was on the account expired and MS just did everything for me automatically.
Mine expired but only after they renewed my Gold so my account was suspended. It's a cheap tactic that they do. Let's say you bought your Gold in December 2011. You would run out in December 2012, but they would renew it for a year, BUT they don't charge you until February 2013. Basically, if your card is expired, you get suspended and you need to pony up cash just to be able to access your friends list.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 pm

TRF wrote:
Chobo wrote:
Mine expired but only after they renewed my Gold so my account was suspended. It's a cheap tactic that they do. Let's say you bought your Gold in December 2011. You would run out in December 2012, but they would renew it for a year, BUT they don't charge you until February 2013. Basically, if your card is expired, you get suspended and you need to pony up cash just to be able to access your friends list.

Well for me, the card expired before they renewed my gold account. so all they did was downgrade me to silver and remove the credit card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK YOU SONY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU SONY!!!!   FUCK YOU SONY!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU SONY!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next