Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...

Go down 
+5
CernaMLD
Hydell
Stigma
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... Empty
PostSubject: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Square Enix :yuno: Y U NO HURRY UP!?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

It will suck anyway. :fuckthat:

Square enix is dead.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
It will suck anyway. It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... 3111512328
Don't even say shit like that. It's gonna be awesome. Day one buy, I'm gonna collect my retirement check then drive my hovercraft down to the game store and buy that shit.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:07 pm

The sad part is that it just entered full production a few months ago. It was basically in the pre-production stage for 5 years lol.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm

And i still don't give a fuck about it.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
The sad part is that it just entered full production a few months ago. It was basically in the pre-production stage for 5 years lol.

That last trailer they showed off looked pretty good and polished though. If there isn't anymore info by the end of thi syear though, I will lose all hope.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Lol its gonna be worse then GT5's delayed time.... They might just release a Prologue while they are at it :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Legitski? Why the fuck even announce it if it's not even in production yet?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey square enix....

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... Fuck-you

Finish your fucking game already and release it. A video game should not take 6 years to make.

My god, this is turning into the next Duke Nukem Forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Duke wrote:
Hey square enix....

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... Fuck-you

Finish your fucking game already and release it. A video game should not take 6 years to make.

My god, this is turning into the next Duke Nukem Forever.
And we all know how that ended....

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... Ir18r4
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:26 pm

People still care for the Final Fantasy franchise? Game went down the shitter after X.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:18 am

Square Enix spent all their money on trying to fix Final Fantasu XIV online and reskining Final Fantasy X for PS Vita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced...   It's been 6 years since FFvXIII was first announced... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1