Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV

Go down 
+2
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV Empty
PostSubject: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:59 pm

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV FFXIV_wall_thumb

Quote :
In a “Letter From the Producer” video Q&A conducted earlier today, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn producer Naoki Yoshida and development team member Nobuaki Komoto answered a variety of questions from fans.

One of these questions pertained to the future of the game, and just how far ahead the development team has planned for. Below is the question and the development team’s reply, published by Square on the game’s forums.

Q34: In a previous interview, you mentioned that you are aiming to make this an MMORPG that continues for over 10 years, but at the moment how far have you planned into the future?

A34: Currently, the area where players will be and what they will be doing in patch 4.0 has been coming into our vision, so to give you a rough idea, we’ve progressed our planning to about four years into the future.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is currently at version 2.3. In addition to future update patches, Square Enix are at work on the game’s first major expansion pack.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/21/square-enix-planned-4-years-future-final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn/#ysYOPM8WEwhrG7Pe.99
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 pm

:eww: 
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
:eww: 

Check your warning bar.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

WTF did I do?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 am

Because frankly, it doesn't look like you understood the article and just posted a random emote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am

I did read the stupid article. I'm just not a big fan of FFXIV is all. If this was a Call of Duty thread you wouldn't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:13 am

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV GUS_POPCORN_MEME_2_large
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 am

Mecha wrote:
I did read the stupid article. I'm just not a big fan of FFXIV is all. If this was a Call of Duty thread you wouldn't give a shit.
Then don't fucking post, fuck off you're cancer anyway.

If I do get a PS4 I'll probably pick this up and play for a few monthd
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am

I would skip this and get Final Fantasy XV instead.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
I would skip this and get Final Fantasy XV instead.
Thanks i really value the opinion of a 50 year old redneck living in his parents basement that had his brain surgically removed.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm

I originally read this as "SE planned 4 years into the future of Final Fantasy" Razz

I would have lol'd so hard if it was that, instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:12 pm

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV ZBcMoWY

I just wanted to make a positive thread about SE since they have been doing quite badly over the recent years but instead I got this.

You can ask me anything about the game if anyone is interested.

@Mecha
FFXIV is going to outlive FFXV

@Orion
It is worth checking out the 30 day trial after purchasing. Plus you get free weekend access when a major update with new content to play (around every 3 months or so).

@Duke
Maybe I should have made the thread title a little more clearer. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV   SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SE planned 4 years into the future of FFXIV
Page 1 of 1