Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Americans and guns

Go down 
+3
TheJubJub5721
Mecha
Mikenuge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Americans and guns  Empty
PostSubject: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Americans and guns  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 am

Americans and guns  01%20america%20fuck%20yeah
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:48 am

Marijuana. Oh no that is dangerous that should be illegal.

Guns. Well i don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:27 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Guns aren't dangerous, people are. That is why I own a gun to keep those people away x)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:55 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Guns aren't dangerous, people are. That is why I own a gun to keep those people away x)
Exactly why would you trust a person with a gun in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Americans and guns  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:30 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Same here.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Legal or otherwise, bad people will have guns, that is obvious. If they are using it to murder people, they obviously don't care if it is legal to own the fucking gun. Why not have guns be legal so people who won't use them unless needed for protection can be safe?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Legal or otherwise, bad people will have guns, that is obvious. If they are using it to murder people, they obviously don't care if it is legal to own the fucking gun. Why not have guns be legal so people who won't use them unless needed for protection can be safe?
You actually trust people to only use it when its truly needed? LOL in that case if something like that would ever happen you'd expect the person to always carry a gun right because such a thing is unpredictable. So who says that they won't use it for other reasons?

What i am trying to say is there is no such thing as a good person you would trust a weapon to. Whenever they are "good" or "evil" Just the idea of anyone having a gun is just fucking terrible.
Oh look a robber, why not just shoot him? Its not like murdering is a bigger crime than robbery.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:25 am

A 16 year old American can drive a vehicle and own a gun yet they can't have a drink until the age of 21?

Good to see the risk to age ratio makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
A 16 year old American can drive a vehicle and own a gun yet they can't have a drink until the age of 21?

Isn't there a bank in America that give you a gun for opening up an account with them?

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

You actually trust people to only use it when its truly needed? LOL in that case if something like that would ever happen you'd expect the person to always carry a gun right because such a thing is unpredictable. So who says that they won't use it for other reasons?

What i am trying to say is there is no such thing as a good person you would trust a weapon to. Whenever they are "good" or "evil" Just the idea of anyone having a gun is just fucking terrible.
Oh look a robber, why not just shoot him? Its not like murdering is a bigger crime than robbery.

If someone puts my life or my families life in danger, then I will not hesitate to take the necessary course of action to protect me or my family. And actually believe it or not there are people who won't just go do stupid things with guns... That is the stupidest remark I have ever heard.

Stoney wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Isn't there a bank in America that give you a gun for opening up an account with them?

Never heard of that... And a 16 year old, at least from what I understand, cannot legally own a gun. You must be 18 for rifles and 21 for a hand gun.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:09 pm

The fact that theres so many gun owners in america yet most of them have them for self defence or just some fun at the range shows it isnt necessarily a bad thing. I'd much rather be legally allowed to own a gun so at least im on a level playing field with the scum that use them for bad intent.

Thats why the UK was so fucked up until recently where you could be prosecuted for killing someone whos broken into your home or attacking you.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Americans and guns  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:31 pm

I think you should be allowed to own a gun but you need to apply for a permit in which you must undergo a mental health exam and training in proper gun use, followed by a waiting period to receive the permit. I think that's what most states generally do and I'm fine with it. You shouldn't be able to buy a gun like you buy groceries.

Reaper wrote:
The fact that theres so many gun owners in america yet most of them have them for self defence or just some fun at the range shows it isnt necessarily a bad thing. I'd much rather be legally allowed to own a gun so at least im on a level playing field with the scum that use them for bad intent.

Thats why the UK was so fucked up until recently where you could be prosecuted for killing someone whos broken into your home or attacking you.
Reaper . . . that's the first nice thing you've ever said about America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Americans and guns    Americans and guns  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Americans and guns
Page 1 of 1