Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  Empty
PostSubject: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 pm

http://n4g.com/news/908963/ps-vita-has-better-battery-than-3ds/com
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Can't say I'm surprised.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:17 pm

N-DUB must feel very awkward now.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Seriously? Any idiot can see 3D is switched on on the 3DS....
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Lykos wrote:

Why would you pay for the 3DS, if you're not even going to use the 3D anyways? PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  1443829230

It's not like they put it on to showcase how quick the battery dies out when you're using the features that you're SUPPOSED TO USE :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Why would you pay for the 3DS, if you're not even going to use the 3D anyways? PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  1443829230

It's not like they put it on to showcase how quick the battery dies out when you're using the features that you're SUPPOSED TO USE :fuckthat:

If you are going to do a side by side about battery life you must use the same variables on both systems.
Same brightness, same kind of game if possible, same GFX setting (2d/3d), same volume, etc

It's foolish to do otherwise. You might as well have all the settings set to the lowest on PSP and set to the highest on 3DS and say OMG 3DS BATTERY IS SHIT!!!! ...which is what you are pretty much doing.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Lykos wrote:

If you are going to do a side by side about battery life you must use the same variables on both systems.
Same brightness, same kind of game if possible, same GFX setting (2d/3d), same volume, etc

It's foolish to do otherwise. You might as well have all the settings set to the lowest on PSP and set to the highest on 3DS and say OMG 3DS BATTERY IS SHIT!!!! ...which is what you are pretty much doing.

No, no it is not.

The 3DS is MEANT to be used with 3D on. Therefore, it should be turned on in a comparison video. Especially if you're going to estimate how much battery is used up by the average consumer.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 pm

HOORAY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS    PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS VITA has better battery than Nintendo 3DS
Page 1 of 1