Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima Empty
PostSubject: Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima   Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:55 am

Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima Raiden10

Quote :
Not liking the direction Metal Gear Rising has taken? Simple: waiting for the next, true Metal Gear Solid game, Hideo Kojima has said.

It follows the re-unveil of Rising at the VGAs on Saturday, now in the hands of Platinum Games. Some hardcore fans of the series haven’t given the new direction the thumbs-up.

In a tweet, following a press junket in the US overnight for Rising with Platinum’s Atsushi Inaba, Kojima said: “Had same kind of questions @today’s conf. Our ex-RISING also were aiming at feel good action w/ protagonist, Raiden as a Spin-off, not MGS & such concept was shared w/ New RISING by P*.

“For those of you desire for authentic stealth MGS, I want you to patiently wait for the sequel coming in future.”

A proper stealth-based MGS title hasn’t been released since Peace Walker on PSP last summer. It re-released as a console title for PS3 and 360 in the MGS HD Collection, which comes to Europe in February.

Konami’s promised the release of a special documentary involving Kojima Productions and Platinum Games on Rising’s development for 5pm PST/8pm EST tonight (1am GMT) on the MGS website.

Metal Gear Rising launches on PS3 and 360 next year.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima   Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 am

I can understand why kojima fans are dissapointed, personally i am not a big fan of stealth games so i don't mind that much.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima   Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 am

Metal Gear is still one of the best franchises of all time, and Platinum Games better not ruin that with their pointless hack 'n' Slash sword fighting game....Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima 21888
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima   Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Metal Gear Rising looks horrible. Solid Snake was the best thing to happen to the Metal Gear series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima   Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Depends on how patient we have to be. If were talking Too Human or Duke Nukem Forever levels of patience then Kojima needs to be executed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima   Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Rising fans should “patiently wait” for a REAL MGS sequel, says Kojima
Page 1 of 1