Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles

Go down 
+3
ghost23
Gutzahn
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 am

PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles Ngppic_08

Quote :
The PlayStation Vita keeps getting cooler.

According to Eurogamer, an upcoming PlayStation 3 firmware update will enable the Vita Remote Play feature on all games. Yes, all.

The resolution will be limited to 480x272, which will then be upscaled to fill the screen, but it's still a sweet option. For those of you who don't know, Remote Play is basically how the Vita will link up with the PS3. If you remember the Tokyo Game Show, Sony boss Shuhei Yoshida played a little bit of Killzone 3 streamed onto the Vita from the PS3.

This will work with co-op, too, as one person can be playing a game on the PS3 and the other can be playing with him...the same game, but on the Vita. That's just wacky. We've known for a while that Sony really wanted PS3 and Vita fans to virtually congregate; it's all part of the expanding Network and the PlayStation family.

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:38 am

Okay....This is now officially the best handheld ever.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:39 am

Thats a big and awesome feature for me, as long as the resolution isnt to shitty and the delay isnt to big .
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:20 am

I presume this is done over wifi?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 am

Wow, the Wii-U just lost all it's points that made it unique.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 am

THANK YOU SONY!!! I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:02 am

Teckno wrote:
Wow, the Wii-U just lost all it's points that made it unique.

Not only that, but Sony has the tech patented, so they can also collect royalties from Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 pm

So instead of playing games on my 32 inch TV in true 1080p HD i can play it on a tiny screen in upscaled? Lolno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles   PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Update Will Allow Vita Remote Play For All Titles
Page 1 of 1