Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March

Go down 
+3
Orc
ghost23
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March Empty
PostSubject: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:26 am

26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March PSV-100-Titles

Quote :
The majority of Sony's TGS 2011 press conference centered on the PlayStation Vita, but that's not a bad thing.

If you weren't in the audience, here's what you missed:

Firstly, the Vita will launch in Japan on December 17. The first 500,000 3G models will come with a data plan included and 100 free hours, and at the Tokyo Game Show, 31 games will be available to sample on 80 Vita units scattered around the show floor. That oughta be fun.

Secondly, Sony is coming heavily with the games. They will have no less than 26 titles for the Japanese launch, and over 100 should be available by March 2012. The launch lineup includes games like Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, and Ninja Gaiden, and Japanese fans can pre-order the Vita as of October 15. With the specific mention of March, some are thinking that's when Sony's new portable will hit store shelves in North America and Europe.

Thirdly and lastly, Sony says they're considering special downloadable versions of UMD-only titles for the Vita. There's nothing official right now, but we expect to hear more news in the coming months. And that's that. The conference is over and I'm going to bed. Thanks to all for sticking with us; as always, we were one of the first to deliver all the major news within minutes of the stage announcements.

Catch y'all tomorrow.

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 am

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:09 am

I've got to say, that is extremely impressive. Might consider buying a handheld for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 am

And how many of these titles are actually coming to western countries?
Playstation Portable (original) has probably over 1000 titles. It's just that hundreds stay exclusive to Japan.
Not the end of the world though. lots of them are shit.

Still very impressive for a launch though.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Wait so we have to pay for 3G service even if we paid extra to get the 3G model?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Wait so we have to pay for 3G service even if we paid extra to get the 3G model?

Duh, you always have to with any 3G device. Look at the iPad. you pay extra for the 3G version, and you still have to pay for data.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:10 pm

I guess I could just get the wi-fi version then.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 pm

holy fuck. that's a shit ton of games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Lykos wrote:
Playstation Portable (original) has probably over 1000 titles. It's just that hundreds stay exclusive to Japan.

They're Westernized unless they are said otherwise. Either way, the PSVita isn't region locked.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Lykos wrote:

They're Westernized unless they are said otherwise. Either way, the PSVita isn't region locked.

:fuckyea: just like the PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March   26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

26 Vita Launch Titles, Over 100 By March
Page 1 of 1