Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield

Go down 
+4
Bluenose
Chobo
Stoney
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:42 pm

PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield Featue10

Quote :
Back at E3, Sony took the stage and announced that Battlefield 1943 would be bundled exclusively on the Battlefield 3 Blu-ray for PlayStation 3. Then, months passed, Battlefield 3 came out without 1943, and everyone kind of forgot about it.

Everyone except the folks in the class action lawsuit from the law firm Edelson McGuire. BF3blog.com reports the suit alleges EA was "making a promise they could not, and never intended, to keep." BF3blog.com didn't report on the number of people involved in the class action suit.

Of course, since the release of Battlefield 3, EA has attempted to make amends by promising PS3 players DLC early, but PS3 players were already getting at least one DLC pack early.

Source: IGN
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Making a promise, lawl.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:34 pm

EA....Electronic Assholes.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:58 pm

if they didn't hold up their promise with this, makes me doubt that they will hold up their promise with SSX.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Like "promises" from companies ever held any ground.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I have to admit that i forgot that promise too...probably because when i buy BF3 im not gonna give a fuck about a game that nobody will be playing...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 pm

EA is the greediest company out there. Worse than Activision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 pm

I simply hate EA now for origin... preventing me from playing bf 3 ... äasdpgnjaRAGEdgjaä
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Duke wrote:
EA is the greediest company out there. Worse than Activision.

Hardly...

MOH 2010 with MOH Frontline AKA two games = £40

Dead Space 2 with Dead Space Extraction AKA two games = £40

BFBC2 Limited edition with all DLC = £40 (not including BFBC2 Vietnam which is an expansion)

Now look...

MW2 = £44.99...some places it was £54

MW2 DLC = £7 per map pack...with half the maps being old cod 4 maps, i think there was at least 2 map packs.

Black Ops = £44.99

Black Ops DLC = £7 per map pack. Dont know how many map packs there were.

Do the math.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm

chobo500 wrote:
if they didn't hold up their promise with this, makes me doubt that they will hold up their promise with SSX.
Omg THEY BETTER NOT FUCK UP THE GAME!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm

What was their promise for SSX?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Reaper wrote:
What was their promise for SSX?

an exclusive Mt. Fuji course that is almost an exact replica (so they say)
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Well that is quite a promise to live up to. But im guessing the SSX fanbase are quite an elite bunh who wouldnt let them forget it.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Though they did give us the exclusive cars in Need for Speed: The Run, so maybe we will get the SSX content.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Who develops SSX?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 pm

EA Sports BIG/EA Canada/EA Sports
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield   PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield
Page 1 of 1