Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHy PS3 will outsell the 360

Go down 
+4
Bluenose
yonny616
Mecha
Archduke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 Empty
PostSubject: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 am

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1212831p1.html

Don't blame me, blame IGN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 am

As we get closer to next-gen, no one is going to care that the PS3 will outsell the Xbox 360. In fact, it will be laughable considering it took them 5 years to get into 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 am

Mecha wrote:
As we get closer to next-gen, no one is going to care that the PS3 will outsell the Xbox 360. In fact, it will be laughable considering it took them 5 years to get into 2nd.

Yup. It's pathetic to see that it took Sony 5+ years to outsell a console that RROD's half the time.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Yet it'll still be pretty amazing since the PS3 launch was a huge failure and people didn't even think it would last this long. Many thought it would've died like the Dreamcast.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Duke wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Yup. It's pathetic to see that it took Sony 5+ years to outsell a console that RROD's half the time.

Actually, if Sony released their system first, the 360 would probably be in the situation the PS3 is in right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Teckno wrote:
Duke wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Actually, if Sony released their system first, the 360 would probably be in the situation the PS3 is in right now.

Not really. PS3 could have still beaten the Xbox 360 if it wasn't for the high price tag and lack of games at launch. Doesn't matter if it was release before or after.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Duke wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Not really. PS3 could have still beaten the Xbox 360 if it wasn't for the high price tag and lack of games at launch. Doesn't matter if it was release before or after.

Actually, it does matter a lot. Whoever releases first ensures themselves the first several thousands console sold. People are impatient and would jump for the newest thing rather then wait for the next to come.

Microsoft played it smart by doing that with the 360.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Duke wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Actually, it does matter a lot. Whoever releases first ensures themselves the first several thousands console sold. People are impatient and would jump for the newest thing rather then wait for the next to come.

Microsoft played it smart by doing that with the 360.

Okay, but that doesn't mean they'll stay in 1st place for very long. If the PS3 was affordable and had a decent amount of games at launch, it would've beaten the Xbox 360 years ago.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Well that was because the PS3 had more brand recognition at the beginning of this gen.

Now that the 360 is quite popular, Sony can't enjoy that advantage for next gen.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh IGN, please fire your PS3 editors if this is what they work on during their day to get more hits. How your credibility has fallen.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Ugh how long have we been hearing this?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Reaper wrote:
Ugh how long have we been hearing this?

Since PS3 fans started to be in denial.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:45 pm

I dont doubt that it will catch up but people stpped giving a hit who knows how long ago. And IGN really need to start being more professional instead of acting like a bunch of retarded frat boys.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:51 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Oh IGN, please fire your PS3 editors if this is what they work on during their day to get more hits. How your credibility has fallen.

Agreed. It all starts with Greg Miller, the biggest PS3 dickrider there.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Duke wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Agreed. It all starts with Greg Miller, the biggest PS3 power cord rider there.
There fixed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:21 pm

I like the PlayStation team. Except for Greg Miller. Get rid of him, and we will be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHy PS3 will outsell the 360   WHy PS3 will outsell the 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHy PS3 will outsell the 360
Page 1 of 1