Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018 Empty
PostSubject: PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018   PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:57 pm

PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018 Ps4_vs10

Quote :
The PS4 will continue to dominate the Xbox One, according to one analyst firm.

So far, the PS4 has been trampling all over the Xbox One.
From launch in November 2013 through October 2014, it outsold the Xbox One month-to-month. It gave up its lead during November and December, but took back the crown as soon as the holidays ended - despite Microsoft’s decision to keep its console’s price low.
PS4 units in the wild outnumber the Xbox One by at least a couple of million. Sony has sold 18.5 million PS4 units as of last week; the last update from Microsoft was 10 million units shipped in November.
Naturally we don’t expect Microsoft to take this lying down, and it’s such early days that the outcome of the console war is still anybody’s guess – or is it? According to research firm Strategy Analytics, the deal is done and dusted – the PS4 will outsell the Xbox One by 40% through 2018.
In a report summarised by GamesIndustry, the analyst company said there will be 80 million PS4 units in the wild by 2019, with sales tracking closely to the phenomenal PS2. Meanwhile, the Xbox One will have sold a comparatively modest 57 million.
Strategy Analytics said the console market is alive and well, and that core gamers are adopting new hardware faster than before. Any perceived slackening in sales, it said, is due to the huge glut of casual Wii owners last generation, who have moved on to smartphone and tablet games instead.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018   PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 pm

I think PS4 will maintain a lead but I don't know about that big of a lead....
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018   PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Yawn. Put your money where your mouth is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018   PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 will outsell Xbox One through 2018
Page 1 of 1