Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:06 am

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible News-graphics-2008-_438896a

Quote :
Rockstar has kept many of its fantastic franchises going strong, including Grand Theft Auto and Max Payne.

But a great new IP debuted back on the PS2 and it never earned a follow-up effort. Fans of Bully were definitely hoping for a sequel but sadly, it just never materialized.

However, according to what Rockstar Games boss Dan Houser told Gamasutra, the developer may want to revisit the critically acclaimed Bully after Max Payne 3 releases next year. Rockstar Vancouver is the team currently working on Max's gritty new adventure, and they're also the studio that handled Bully. Houser did provide an explanation as to why the PS2 title never got a sequel:

"So we knew that we didn't want to start doing the Bully sequel instantly at that second with those guys--even though it is a property that, like Max, we adore and might come back to in the future. There was just no impetus to do that then. So we said, 'You can do Max, and then we will see what we can do with Bully.'"

So who remembers the game in question? Did you enjoy it? Or would you rather have Rockstar just focus on the next Red Dead title? Whatever you think, and whatever Rockstar decides, we do appreciate - and agree with - the company's motto when it comes to sequels: "With any property or new property, it takes as long as it takes. You have to make the right game before you release it."

Damn straight.

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:27 am

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible Aww-yea-meme-original
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:44 am

HELL YEAH.
I honestly pray to God that they go about with a sequel. To this day Bully is still one of my all time favourite games and my favourite game by Rockstar.
It was nearly perfect, it just needed to be longer. I hope they do this so badly.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:02 am

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible Yes_logo
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:18 am

Meh, never did care much for Bully...i would have preferred a new Manhunt.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Make it happen ya cunts.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I-have10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible Gandalf-meme-lord-of-the-rings-meme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible   Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar: Bully Follow-Up Is Possible
Page 1 of 1