Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Musical scores

Go down 
+5
Dam_Noir
Stoney
Archduke
Orc
The_Biotic_God
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Post musical scores here.

Zack Hemsey:

Last edited by Old_Spice_Guy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 pm

I don't know what else this guy has done but this piece is mediocre.

Much better.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:42 pm

^That piece from Sviatoslav Ritcher was great. The song by septicflesh had a bit too much death growls for my liking, lol.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:54 pm

anything made by Hans Zimmer=Epic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 am

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
^That piece from Sviatoslav Ritcher was great. The song by septicflesh had a bit too much death growls for my liking, lol.

It sounded pretty good, bar the death growls, horrible signing style. Totally ruined it.

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 am

John Murphy - Surface of the Sun (Adagio In D Minor)

Many people say this score reminds them of Inception, the truth is Inception should remind them of this...

Hans Zimmer - The Rock movie Theme

I've always loved this theme ever since I first saw the movie.

Stephen Barton - Jeep Rescue (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Very short, but I found this piece of music coupled with the ending of COD4 to be very emotional. That scene would of never have had the same impact without the music.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Musical scores XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:58 am

My favorite movie score is probably that of Tron: Legacy. Daft Punk + Hans Zimmer = win

Horror movies tend to have great soundtracks as well.

Halloween:

The Exorcist (probably my fave horror theme):

Saw (movies suck but theme is awesome):

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

Batman Begins

IMHO Hans Zimmer should have composed the music in Arkham City.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 am

Saw theme song

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:52 am

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Lmao dude Ritcher only covered it. It's by Schumann (1800s lol)
But nice to know you like. It is an incredible piece of music. I originally heard it on the radio in the car and after we'd stopped the car I stayed in there during all the movements just to hear the name of the composer so I could search for it.

And yeah I guess the death growls may not be your thing but damn the whole album's powerful- the guitarist composed the entire of all the orchestral arrangements and it was played by the Philharmonic orchestra of Prague. It has a very horror movie feel. :)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:24 pm

HOW CAN ANYONE EVER FORGET ABOUT REQUIEM FOR A DREAM???

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Musical scores XidKdMN
New York

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 pm

When I said Tron: Legacy had my favorite music score, I totally had forgotten about The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Hey TRF. You know it's kinda like a tradition for Metallica to play Ecstacy of Gold before they go on stage. Me and my friend were so hyped at sonisphere when EoG burst into life Musical scores 2505020059

@ Stoney, what do you think of the growls in the intro of this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaxAosBuro
0:57 - 1:25
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Musical scores XidKdMN
New York

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Lykos wrote:
Hey TRF. You know it's kinda like a tradition for Metallica to play Ecstacy of Gold before they go on stage. Me and my friend were so hyped at sonisphere when EoG burst into life Musical scores 2505020059
Yeah, Metallica's cover of that song is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Lykos wrote:

@ Stoney, what do you think of the growls in the intro of this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaxAosBuro
0:57 - 1:25

I love the fact they come out to Ecstacy of Gold when they play live. Musical scores 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK
Playing : With my small penis

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 pm

shit. I forgot about Scarface

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Musical scores XidKdMN
New York

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:08 pm

I both love and hate 80's movie scores at the same time. On one hand, they're catchy as hell, but on the other hand they're really not that great beyond that. Honestly, the 80's had some great movies but it was kind of a lull compared to the 70's, which I think is the greatest decade of film, and the 80's looked even worse when followed by the 90's which was also a fantastic decade. There was some really good stuff like Raging Bull, Gandhi, Amadeus, Platoon, Wall Street, etc., but I think most people remember it for popcorn flicks like Raiders of the Lost Ark and Back to the Future. The 80's had a lot of dumb teenage movies too.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 am

This is awesome.
I'd recommend
4:00 to end
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:53 am

TRF wrote:
I both love and hate 80's movie scores at the same time. On one hand, they're catchy as hell, but on the other hand they're really not that great beyond that. Honestly, the 80's had some great movies but it was kind of a lull compared to the 70's, which I think is the greatest decade of film, and the 80's looked even worse when followed by the 90's which was also a fantastic decade. There was some really good stuff like Raging Bull, Gandhi, Amadeus, Platoon, Wall Street, etc., but I think most people remember it for popcorn flicks like Raiders of the Lost Ark and Back to the Future. The 80's had a lot of dumb teenage movies too.

Mate... As a child Back to the Future was my answer to Disney and I wouldn't of had it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Musical scores XidKdMN
New York

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
TRF wrote:

Mate... As a child Back to the Future was my answer to Disney and I wouldn't of had it any other way.
That's all well and good and I'm not knocking Back to the Future since it's a good movie, but I think most of the 80's love in general, be it movies or music or whatever, is due to nostalgia mostly. You look at the 80's and, like I said, you see those endless teen dramas like The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off (John Hughes was a driving force behind that genre during the 80's), but you also see tons of crap music like Madonna and a large number of incredibly generic hair metal bands (the only one I like is The Scorpions). Also, AIDS was rampant in the 80's, so there's that too.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 am

Hans Zimmer epicness!!!
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:29 am

Hans Zimmer - The Contender Theme

This song is played every week at Fortress Hillsborough for Sheffield Wednesday football matches when the players come out on to the pitch.

WAWAW?
WTID!
UTO!
FTB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Musical scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical scores   Musical scores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical scores
Page 1 of 1