Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox

Go down 
+4
The_Biotic_God
Shin_Akuma
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 am

http://gematsu.com/2011/10/microsoft-resumes-mention-next-gen-xbox

Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 am

Hell yeah!! Can't Wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 am

Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox Success
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Lets just hope this one isn't a piece of shit that breaks every 13 months.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:

My fatbox from 2009 still runs quite nicely. Maybe hoping for better launch models would be a better way to rephrase that?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:06 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:

That was like 6 years ago mate...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Got xbox 360 arcade in 2008.....Still works fine.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 am

ghost23 wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

That was like 6 years ago mate...
Inferring Microsoft had resolved the 360's reliability issues within the first 2 months of been on sale. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:28 am

NextBox... Cant wait.. Hopefully they will have a decent lineup.

Elders Scroll 6? Just like the old Xbox and 360 had Morrowind and Oblivion as "launch" titles. Could be a Fallout 4? Maybe...?

Halo 4? Probably not for 360, but you never know... could be for next xbox and the 360.

Forza 5/PGR5. A decent start line up needs a racing game.

Spiritual successor for Gears of War?

Fable 4? or new series?

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:25 am

^
If Microsoft could get a next-gen GTA game on their console, it would sell like crazy. No news on GTA for ages, very likely Rockstar is targeting next gen.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 pm

ghost23 wrote:
^
If Microsoft could get a next-gen GTA game on their console, it would sell like crazy. No news on GTA for ages, very likely Rockstar is targeting next gen.

I heard GTA 5 was coming out next year.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 pm

ghost23 wrote:
^

It would be on both consoles so they would both sell like crazy.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
^

Timed exclusive DLC + Sneaking in the Xbox logo at the end of a GTA 5 advertisement = Console seller.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:13 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
^

I'm basing that on the claim that XBOX will release before Playstation. All the rumors indicate that Microsoft will enter the market first. For Rockstar, it means that they may develop their RAGE engine around XBOX architecture and release first on XBOX. It would come to Playstation later of course. But yeah, sneak in a XBOX logo at the end of ads and the perception of the entire game changes.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
^

I'm basing that on the claim that XBOX will release before Playstation. All the rumors indicate that Microsoft will enter the market first. For Rockstar, it means that they may develop their RAGE engine around XBOX architecture and release first on XBOX. It would come to Playstation later of course. But yeah, sneak in a XBOX logo at the end of ads and the perception of the entire game changes.

Doubt that they would get the same success though. No one can predict the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox   Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Resumes mentions Next-Gen Xbox
Page 1 of 1