Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? Empty
PostSubject: Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game?   Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game?   Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 pm

I was expecting UMvC3. Thats why I didn't buy MvC3. But thats not all. MvC3, IMO, was rushed. THere were not that many game modes and there aren't that many characters. And UMvC3 is gonna get released the same year as the original.
UMvC3 was a BS move by Capcom because the content in the new edition should've been in the original. Street Fighter 2 is an exception, Street Fighter 3 was also an exception because the cast was not in the original games (except for Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Chun Li), and Street Fighter IV already had a good amount of characters at the start with Super expanding that to 10 more characters and more stages. Arcade was just a port of SSFIV for the arcade and it was available online (Just the additions) and retail (The whole game).

That is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game?   Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Arcana wrote:
MvC3, IMO, was rushed.
Capcom wasn't rushing it. I guarantee you they made the game barebones on purpose just for the sake of being able to sell Ultimate almost a year later.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game?   Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 pm

I've seen the leaked roster and its cool. The addition Phoenix Wright, Strider, and Frank West is gonna be amazing. I don't know about Vergil. And Nemesis? Cmon. Y u no add Batsu?
I dont know anybody on the Marvel side except for Rocket Racoon (AMAZING) and Ghost Rider (Great).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game?   Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capcom, a change in business tactics or the same tactic on a different game?
Page 1 of 1