Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gen 7 name change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Gen 7 name change Empty
PostSubject: Gen 7 name change   Gen 7 name change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:37 pm

I've been thinking about this and must say, this place needs a name change. It's nearly Generation 8 you see and it is odd that we're stuck in the old days. No one will want to join because it sounds old and dead. You could even call it Generation Gaming instead, so it's universal!

Plus please change the fucking background. The darkness has gotten old. Make it white and green or something.

Also people come to this forum and don't know what it is; a gay chat site, a twilight fanbase? Exactly. So add in the title GAMING so people know for sure.

Here ya go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gen 7 name change R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Gen 7 name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 7 name change   Gen 7 name change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Which is why I said they need add some kind of tagline below the logo, to let everyone know this is a gaming forum.

Also if you're not going to change the title then at least simply call it Gen7 instead of Generation 7.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Gen 7 name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 7 name change   Gen 7 name change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Enough of this nonsense!
The fact that people don't even post gaming stuff is because they linger in the movies and comics sections.
Quit making threads suggesting a name change!
If and when we decide to change the forum's name, we will tell you about it in the Announcements section.
If I see another thread on this subject I will simply delete it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Gen 7 name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 7 name change   Gen 7 name change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Our URL is g7gaming.net though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gen 7 name change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 7 name change   Gen 7 name change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gen 7 name change
Page 1 of 1