Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay?

Go down 
+9
Orc
Archduke
NoelX2
Mikenuge
Bluenose
The_Biotic_God
Azazel
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Nay or Yay?
Nay
Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Yay
Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay? - Page 2 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay?   Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 pm

We'll probably add some thing simple like member, Junior, Senior, etc, etc.

This way there is no bias or dissatisfaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay?   Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
What ARE the ranks going to be if we get them? On the XBR we had Navy ranks which were okay, on the PS3nation we had a playstation system rank...thing, which was stupid. Who in the right mind wanted to become the PS3 rank?

Yeah, I don't wanna have no games!
Back to top Go down

Forum Ranks: Yay or Nay?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2