Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Haters of hip hop and rap

Go down 
+6
Jack the Spectre
Arnav
Stoney
BioDemon
igame
King_Skibatrax
10 posters
AuthorMessage
King_Skibatrax
Villager
Villager
King_Skibatrax

Stature : 0
Trollopolis
Playing : trollin

Haters of hip hop and rap Empty
PostSubject: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 am

heres some of the best sounds of what you hate that i love with a passion

all hail the best music :afro:
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 am

Lil Wayne? :lolguy:

You're irrelevant for life
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 am

igame wrote:

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:00 am

igame wrote:

Back to top Go down
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:26 am

More like this...

Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am

Much better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 am

igame wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Haters of hip hop and rap XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:56 am

You know your hip-hop, Arnav. Stizzle, you do not. Even as a hip-hop enthusiast, I hate that shit.
Back to top Go down
King_Skibatrax
Villager
Villager
King_Skibatrax

Trollopolis

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 pm

TRF wrote:
You know your hip-hop, Arnav. Stizzle, you do not. Even as a hip-hop enthusiast, I hate that shit.

naw i just like the sounds of todays hip hop "beats" the words barely have a meaning anymore...I'd say Tupac and Early Nas were true hip hop...
I just like lil wayne because some of the metaphors and similes he uses are insane...if he really spoke the truth in hip hop, then he'd be the next pac.
I like Rick Ross because he's like the biggie smalls of today....

but im irrelevant now.. Haters of hip hop and rap 21888
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Haters of hip hop and rap ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:57 pm

You should be removed from the universe. (no pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Stizzle, Lil' Wayne's punchlines are average at best, and his delivery is fucking awful. He has no sense of structure, so he basically just whines out his lyrics and it sounds like two people with down syndrome fucking on the floor.

Wayne is not even comparable to 2pac.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:16 pm

TRF wrote:
Stizzle, Lil' Wayne's punchlines are average at best, and his delivery is fucking awful. He has no sense of structure, so he basically just whines out his lyrics and it sounds like two people with down syndrome fucking on the floor.

Wayne is not even comparable to 2pac.
This. A mentally retarded 4 year old with half his brain function would sound more musically pleasing.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Haters of hip hop and rap PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:19 pm

I believe the only good mainstream Hip-Hop artist left is Eminem. Lil Wayne? seriously? Haters of hip hop and rap 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:22 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I believe the only good mainstream Hip-Hop artist left is Eminem. Lil Wayne? seriously? Haters of hip hop and rap 1443829230
Eminem is kinda starting to lose it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Haters of hip hop and rap PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Universe wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
How? Most of his new songs are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Universe wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
I believe the only good mainstream Hip-Hop artist left is Eminem. Lil Wayne? seriously? Haters of hip hop and rap 47819
Just because his subject matter is more serious doesn't mean he's gotten any worse. I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed his latest album as much as his Slim Shady stuff, but he's still got the lyrical genius he had before.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:27 pm

TRF wrote:
Universe wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
I believe the only good mainstream Hip-Hop artist left is Eminem. Lil Wayne? seriously? Haters of hip hop and rap 47819
Just because his subject matter is more serious doesn't mean he's gotten any worse. I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed his latest album as much as his Slim Shady stuff, but he's still got the lyrical genius he had before.
Yeah Recovery was great, but did you hear the new song called Lighters. It's awfully too mainstream.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Haters of hip hop and rap 1443829230

now I hate hip hop more
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

"Lighters" is a good song, despite sounding mainstream. It still has quality lyrics.
Back to top Go down
King_Skibatrax
Villager
Villager
King_Skibatrax

Trollopolis

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 pm

well when he made 6 foot that was genius, i didnt start litstenin to wayne till he made Steady Mobbin... but come on

Real G's move in silence like lasagna
Back to top Go down
Zil
Background Character
Background Character
Zil

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Skiba, as far as Hip-hop, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross are at the bottom of the barrel. Sorry.
They suck. Lil Wayne metaphors look awesome cause of his sorry ass competition. But if you look up people like: Mr.Lif, Atmosphere, Eyedea, CYNE, L-Universe, Substantial, Immortal Technique, you'll see Lil Wayne for the basic mind that he is. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3nation.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haters of hip hop and rap   Haters of hip hop and rap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haters of hip hop and rap
Page 1 of 1