Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The unbanning problem.

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Bluenose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

The unbanning problem. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 am

Everytime you guys are banned you quote anyone in authority in any thread to unban you, going off topic. Or you just make a thread about it in a section that doesn't fit. Next time pm a mod and/or admin to be unbanned, instead of spamming the place up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The unbanning problem. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:20 am

But you said that you will no longer unban people. And Alan and JubJub are obviously not going to do it either.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:25 am

It's obvious based on the uncanniness of these bans that I will have to continue unbanning and so will the others mods and admins. It's not a choice. Unless you did something blatantly against the rules, you will get banned from the chatbox for a set amount of time. You'll also have to deal with it. Only asked to be unbanned after your served time to the mod who banned you (in pm form) If it's extremely terrible, you might even get perma banned from it. (This is all in general speaking, not only to you, Mecha.)

The forum is getting mauled by all these I want to be unbanned posts and threads.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 am

Well obviously the mods are not doing their job right because you're always the one unbanning people. And serve time for what? Have you ever even thought that the mods are just abusing their powers at all? You're always assuming that we're breaking the rules most of the time. If you're getting annoyed by this then take it up with the mods. Not just the members.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:43 am

I will have to agree. Pointless banning is just that, pointless. If you're going to ban as a joke mods, then atleast have the responsibility to to unban right away. You can no longer just leave them banned for days on end until they have to complain.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 am

I ban for a reason. The unbanning problem. 21888
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Ahem... Really?

Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 pm

I say we should have a Ban Appeal Thread that is sticky or forum wide
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Teckno wrote:
I will have to agree. Pointless banning is just that, pointless. If you're going to ban as a joke mods, then atleast have the responsibility to to unban right away. You can no longer just leave them banned for days on end until they have to complain.

I usually do. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Ahem... Really?

Yes. I do. Stupidity is a reason Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 pm

As someone said, a ban appeal thread would suit somewhere in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:42 pm

^ Yeah me...... i am the brains of this Forum......
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Franko wrote:
^ Yeah me...... i am the brains of this Forum......

Actually I thought of that idea first. You were just the one who brought it up before me. But whatever, I'll give you credit for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unbanning problem.   The unbanning problem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unbanning problem.
Page 1 of 1