Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions

Go down 
+37
joe11akajaffyjoe
Quitelikeican
Metaljin
Tron Cat
King_Skibatrax
Che Guevara
Gutzahn
Ihsahn
Pickles1337
Shigdig
Shin_Akuma
Azazel
igame
RamboOnRedBull
Hydell
Pizzy3C
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
Dam_Noir
The Enkindler
ghost23
NoelX2
yonny616
BioDemon
Based Sonji
TheJubJub5721
Stigma
Mikenuge
Stoney
Franko
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Demon's Souls is much much much better than Dark Souls.
Assassin's Creed is pretty decent, at best.
The Mass Effect series is way over-rated, but not nearly as much as the Elder Scrolls.
DSP is best Let's Player.
I somewhat agree with you on DSP. Yeah he sucks at most games and say some pretty crazy things with a shit storm that follows soon after but at least he actually talks about the game during his LP's unlike some others like Game Grumps for an example.

Personally, I think any Assassin's Creed game after 2 is pretty shit. Still need to play 4 though.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Demon's Souls is much much much better than Dark Souls.
Assassin's Creed is pretty decent, at best.
The Mass Effect series is way over-rated, but not nearly as much as the Elder Scrolls.
DSP is best Let's Player.

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 Z

@Angelus, agreed with Mass Effect being overrated. It's still an awesome series, with incredible character development and dialogue choices that affect the outcome of your playthroughs (Where was that at the end of ME3, Bioware? Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 1443829230) I never finished Skyrim and don't have plans on doing so. I just think that entire franchise is way overhyped and I am just not a fan of it.

@Padders, Brotherhood was awesome. Or are you referring to the Assassins' Creed 2 trilogy? In any case, I would check out 4 if I were you. It feels completely fresh and new, plus the pirate atmosphere is just awesome.

DSP says a lot of stupid shit, but at least he communicates with his fans and is honest about some things. He is decent at fighting games, at least. Also, his reviews are also very well-done and better than many gaming media sites. Yeah, he pisses me off sometimes, but I'm still a fan of his content even through some negative times for him. Been a fan since Heavy Rain, which is still his best playthrough bar none. Personally, my favorite vids are on his old Darksydephil channel.

@ Teckno,
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:42 am

I had tons of fun with Assassins Creed 1, but every other Creed after that wasn't even making me think about buying it and I don't know why.

We need more games with "slow" weighty combat like the Souls games and Chivalry. Getting tired of flashy moves.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 pm

I tried to re-read all these posts again, now that it's a few years later, and I just can't finish it. Nothing but pure, disgusting nonsense here. Myself included.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:14 am

AC4 was the best and arguably only good one
I found Half Life 2 incredibly boring
Stylized graphics like Rayman Origins and Legends are better than realistic graphics
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:44 am

Steam sucks, and Valve is a pain to deal with.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Most PC elitists are just console fanboys who discovered the PC could play games. Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 am

Killzone 2 >>>>>>>>>>> Halo 3

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:14 am

The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, Beyond 2 Souls, Uncharted 1 and 3, Gears of War series are all shit.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Orion wrote:
The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, Beyond 2 Souls, Uncharted 1 and 3, Gears of War series are all shit.

There's controversial opinions, and then there is shit opinions.

Your's happens to be the latter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:25 pm

- Halo is dying.
- Gears of War 1 had a shitty MP community that was beyond immature.
- Uncharted has lousy stories, average MP, but is saved by its great characters, stunning visuals and interesting campaign.
- Nintendo has the best exclusives.
- God of War should've ended by the 3rd one.
- Gran Turismo hasn't been great since GT3: A-Spec.
- Forza is milked more than any other racing franchise.
- Demon's Souls is better than Dark Souls.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 pm

-Depending on the game, 30 FPS can be decent/playable, or it can be agonizingly unplayable(See First Person Shooters)
- PC gaming is a better experience then consoles, but it is very daunting to jump into for the first time
- This current generation of consoles will most likely be the last generation of consoles
- Nintendo makes the best First-Party games period.
- Nintendo doesn't need Third-Party Support(multi-plats) for the Wii U to succeed
- Rockstar is the most overrated developer ever.
- Battlefield and Call of Duty are both shit
- Unless they are absolutely hideous or outdated, graphics are not a key factor in if a game is good or not.
- Killzone 2 was the only decent Killzone
- VR in games is a gimmick, but it seems very promising in fields outside of gaming.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm

-Halo 4 was easily the most overrated FPS I've played in a long time.
-Killzone 2 is one of the best FPS games I've ever played, and rivals Call of Duty 4 for best FPS of the 7th Generation of gaming.
-Grand Theft Auto 5 is not only the best GTA Game, but the best game of 2013. (Still better than The Last of Us by a slight margin.)
-I do agree with Chobo that Rockstar is the most overrated developer. Their only games' series that really stick out above the rest of the pack are Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption. Everything else is shit.
-Nintendo has the best first party titles, compared with everyone else, with The Legend of Zelda leading the way. (Only exception are Sony's Naughty Dog games)
-Forza is a shit franchise played by idiots, and made by idiots.
-Heavy Rain is a game that's loads of fun to play. It may turn some people off and be labeled as a movie for some. It's definitely not everybody's cup of tea. But, it's really a great game that is hilarious at times, with cool characters and cool twists that happen as the plot unfolds. (Taxidermist chainsaw-to-the-penis FTW)
-Final Fantasy X>Final Fantasy XIII
-PC Fanboys are annoying assholes, and steam sales are overrated.
-Assassin's Creed Franchise avoided death with Black Flag. If Ubisoft released another AC game with the quality of AC3, the franchise would have completely died IMO. (Even though I liked AC3 personally, most of the media thought it was average at best.) AC: Unity looks pretty cool.
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution is SERIOUSLY underrated, and is one the best FPS/RPG type games last gen. (Guys you really need to play this game if you call yourself a gamer, it's great. I can't wait for a sequel.)
-Borderlands Co-op is a blast to play with other people. Too bad nobody plays it with me. Sad

Orion wrote:

Seriously, get fucked.  Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 1443829230

Last edited by Archduke on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put most down for Rockstar)
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:52 am

The reason why The Legend of Zelda attracts a lot of gurl gamers and hipsters because they like to convince themselves that they are smart once they figure out that they don't play as Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:43 am

Looks like I've made some people mad. Uncharted 1 was meh and 3 was still good, and the rest of the games I mentioned are also still shit. Sorry I pike interesting game ddesign and gameplay mechanics over pretending the game is a movie and just watching the cinematics. 

Also I agree. KILLZONE 2 was a great fps and one of my favourites, but 3 was shit and Shadowfall was worse. The games Also have terrible dialogue and voice actors and the Helghast are way more interesting than the Sev Gang
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Super Mario Bros. 3 is a way better game than Super Mario World.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Mecha wrote:
Super Mario Bros. 3 is a way better game than Super Mario World.

LOL no it isn't. Razz

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 Patrick-Bateman-Axe
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:21 pm

InFAMOUS Second Son was a let down to the entire series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:46 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
- Halo is dying.
It was, but that was kind of the appeal of it. The ranked playlists never had a large community so you would constantly meet the same people and most agreed that anyone who actually used the lancer or meleed was a scrub. Not noob friendly at all. And if you ever had Americans and British guys in the same room, holy shit, the shit talk was legendary.
- Uncharted has lousy stories, average MP, but is saved by its great characters, stunning visuals and interesting campaign.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Stigma wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
- Halo is dying.
It was, but that was kind of the appeal of it. The ranked playlists never had a large community so you would constantly meet the same people and most agreed that anyone who actually used the lancer or meleed was a scrub. Not noob friendly at all. And if you ever had Americans and British guys in the same room, holy shit, the shit talk was legendary.

I honestly see no appeal in it. It ruins the fun of the game to me.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Super Mario Sunshine>>>>Both Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:09 pm

I love Super Mario Sunshine. Don't know why some people crap on it so much. Herp derp, itz not az good az Super Mario 64!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Mecha wrote:
I love Super Mario Sunshine. Don't know why some people crap on it so much. Herp derp, itz not az good az Super Mario 64!

It gets some hate for the very subtle voice-acting in the game. Apparently, a lot of people hate it for the FLUDD gameplay mechanics and how it's "not as good" as traditional 3D mario gameplay. Bunch of crap if you ask me. I love the amusement park level, the haunted hotel, and the block-puzzle stages.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

I love everything about the game. Especially cleaning up the beaches.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:50 am

-I am not a fanboy.
-I hate the average gamers of today... So stupid.
-I hate being the only one I am aware of who is obsessed with video games.
-I hate Sony and Nintendo because the fan base act like prostitutes for their companies.
-I am not a fan of PC gaming... Yet own over 100 Steam games and games on other services.
-Soulcalibur II is the greatest fighting game I have ever played.
I love Final Fantasy VIII and hate VII.
-Final Fantasy IX is ok... Doesn't wow me like VIII did.
-I love Persona 2, it's way better than Persona 3.
-I actually now prefer the PSP over the DS, when I had the PSP I played it everyday... When I had my DS I rarely played it.
-I only play as MaleShep to sleep with Miranda Lawson and Ashley Williams... Why can't I have a relationship with them as FemShep for some hot lesbian action. :3
-I actually dont care about the gaming community, I just play games because I want to and since I've been doing it since I was a child I figure why stop.
-I don't hate Pewdewpie.
-I think people take gaming too seriously... It isn't serious business and if you take it seriously you're a loser with no life... And why do you get offended when I say that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next