Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony unveils new PS5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony unveils new PS5 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Sony unveils new PS5 Empty
PostSubject: Sony unveils new PS5   Sony unveils new PS5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 3:23 pm

Sony unveils new PS5 Ps5-1-10
Sony reveals refreshed PS5 models (MobileSyrup)

Quote :
As indicated by previous ‘PS5 Slim’ rumours, this will come in the form of thinner models of both the standard PS5 console and its disc-less Digital counterpart. These updated PS5 models, which are intended to replace the existing ones once old hardware is depleted, will debut in the U.S. in November. Sony says a global rollout will come “in the following months.”

Quote :
The new standard PS5 model will cost $499 USD, the same as the current base console. However, the Digital PS5 will be priced at $449 USD, which is $50 more than the current disc-less model. In Canada, they cost $649 and $519, respectively.

Sadly the PS5 slim isn't any cheaper than the original model, but the optional disc drive looks cool. Some older leaks made it sound like it would be external and ugly, I'm glad they went with an optional semi-internal one. Looks much more natural. 

Not sure how I feel about the line in the middle, kinda makes it look like a Transformer.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils new PS5   Sony unveils new PS5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 9:02 pm

Console is still ugly as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony unveils new PS5 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils new PS5   Sony unveils new PS5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 10:42 pm

I don't hate the look personally, but it's hard to place the regular model in a way that doesn't look awful. This generation of consoles is all about taking up space and looking weird AF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils new PS5   Sony unveils new PS5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony unveils new PS5
Page 1 of 1