Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012   Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 Square-Enix
Quote :
World First Gameplay Presentation of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn To Premiere at Europe’s Biggest Games Show

Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announced its lineup for gamescom 2012. This year’s lineup promises to be one of the strongest showings in the company’s history, with some of the biggest franchises in gaming appearing alongside fresh and innovative titles. gamescom will feature the world first exclusive gameplay presentation of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ live on stage, with signing sessions from the game’s Producer/Director Naoki Yoshida on the Friday and Saturday, as well as the first-ever European hands-on demos of the highly anticipated HITMAN®: ABSOLUTION™, TOMB RAIDER® and SLEEPING DOGS™. Alongside this, Square Enix has an original lineup of digital and mobile titles including the award-winning Quantum Conundrum™, the uniquely creative action adventure of Gameglobe™, the retro stylings of FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS™ and the brand new downloadable PC version of FINAL FANTASY VII. “gamescom is the biggest European games show and it’s great to be there with such a strong and diverse lineup of interactive experiences. This year we have a mix of some of the industry’s most identifiable characters and a host of highly original content – it’s going to be a great show,” said Phil Rogers, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Europe. To get a first-hand look at the Square Enix lineup, please visit booth B051 in hall 7 of the Koelnmesse.
http://terminalgamer.com/2012/07/30/square-enix-unveils-full-lineup-for-gamescom-2012/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012   Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 pm

No Final Fantasy Versus XIII?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012   Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Mecha wrote:

Hahahaha haha oh good one, of course not you silly dog.

Sleeping Dogs looks like it could be really good.

They should put FFIV on consoles like FFXI was, then I might be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012   Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 am

Mecha wrote:
No cause the game is still in pre production even after SIX years. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012   Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Stigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Hahahaha haha oh good one, of course not you silly dog.

Sleeping Dogs looks like it could be really good.

They should put FFIV on consoles like FFXI was, then I might be interested in it.

FF14 is coming to PS3 in Q1 2013.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012   Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Square Enix Unveils Full Lineup For Gamescom 2012
Page 1 of 1