Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Registrations now OPEN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Registrations now OPEN ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Registrations now OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Registrations now OPEN   Registrations now OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 9:22 pm

I reopened registrations, so it's possible to sign up for the first time in 7 years.

Forumotion apparently switches registrations to "Admin approval only" if there's no activity in 30 days to prevent spam. That happened around 2016 and no one has been able to create a new account since then.

Please join me in welcoming a dozen spam bots, toxicmaniac, and a couple Orions who've attempted to join the forum and only got approved a few days ago. welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Weird_One
Background Character
Background Character
Weird_One

Stature : 5
Playing : Starfield

PostSubject: Re: Registrations now OPEN   Registrations now OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:36 pm

Happy to hear it! Looking forward to becoming part of this community and make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Viv94
Peon
Peon
Viv94

Stature : 5
La France

PostSubject: Re: Registrations now OPEN   Registrations now OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 1:11 am

That explains the random email saying my account was activated... From 2016.

Such a strange forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registrations now OPEN   Registrations now OPEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registrations now OPEN
Page 1 of 1