Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! Empty
PostSubject: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:17 am

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice/

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! Yoyo210

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! Yoyo10

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Well it begins!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-877477

http://variety.com/2016/film/reviews/batman-v-superman-review-dawn-of-justice-1201735801/
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:21 pm

OMG! That RT :O
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:33 pm

I give up.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Its reviews are BOMBING.

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Dropped by 1%.

Now at 40%.

Double yikes!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:46 pm

I'm still waiting for the critics I trust to review this.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:33 am

Mecha wrote:
I'm still waiting for the critics I trust to review this.

Jeremy Jahns?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:39 am

37% now.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:33 am

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! 1105191143
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:04 pm

This is sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:16 pm

This is sad, but there is still hope for this franchise. We still got Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, solo Batman movie coming out. We also got Justice League coming out as well, but it's being directed by the same guy, so it leaves me very skeptical. Hopefully, WB replaces Snyder with someone else.

Also keep in mind, just because BvS has a very low rating on RT, doesn't mean it's a bad movie.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Mecha wrote:
This is sad, but there is still hope for this franchise. We still got Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, solo Batman movie coming out. We also got Justice League coming out as well, but it's being directed by the same guy, so it leaves me very skeptical. Hopefully, WB replaces Snyder with someone else.

Also keep in mind, just because BvS has a very low rating on RT, doesn't mean it's a bad movie.

If you read the reviews, you'd easily see if it's a bad movie, but I guess that's too much of a logical thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:58 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

If you read the reviews, you'd easily see if it's a bad movie, but I guess that's too much of a logical thing to do.

That's why I said having a low rating doesn't mean it's a bad film. It's the same with Man of Steel. People who gave that film a negative score, still recommend the film.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

That's why I said having a low rating doesn't mean it's a bad film. It's the same with Man of Steel. People who gave that film a negative score, still recommend the film.

Except that the critics who reviewed BvS did not recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Midnight's Edge review is here!

Don't worry about the word "spoilers" in the title. He doesn't spoil anything exactly. The only thing he reveals is that this movie is setting up a certain storyline from the comics. A storyline that Yonny has read, and that's all I will say. Even if you still don't want to know about it, Midnight's Edge will still warn you about it before revealing it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 pm

A.O. Scott just DEMOLISHED this movie.

Oh, and it's only 33%.

I'll just wait for the Blu-Ray or something.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:59 pm

Zack Snyder needs to be FIRED! Please don't bring him back for Justice League, WB.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
Zack Snyder needs to be FIRED! Please don't bring him back for Justice League, WB.

I don't know. If they fired him now, they'd still have to follow through on his vision for the DCEU, anyways. I mean, what are they going to do? Re-boot their cinematic universe?

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:11 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I don't know. If they fired him now, they'd still have to follow through on his vision for the DCEU, anyways. I mean, what are they going to do? Re-boot their cinematic universe?

I don't think his vision is the problem per see. The man just doesn't know how to execute a story well enough is all.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I don't think his vision is the problem per see. The man just doesn't know how to execute a story well enough is all.

His vision is one of the most important parts of the execution of the story.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:29 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

His vision is one of the most important parts of the execution of the story.

But look at Suicide Squad for example. David Ayer is following Snyder's vision, yet it's looking good so far. Despite what you thought of the last trailer.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:57 pm

That's because Ayer is a better director.

Overall, when it comes to BvS, it looks like I was right in my initial mixed feelings. Tomorrow I'm watching it again, I'll post a review once I get home.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:04 pm

yonny616 wrote:

Exactly, lol! Get a better director to helm Justice League.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Exactly, lol! Get a better director to helm Justice League.
I think they're just going to let Snyder finish it. JL is supposed to be his last directorial film in this universe. Also Skwad (Suicide Squad) is all Ayer. He supposedly had pretty much 100% creative control since he went to WB with the pitch.

Honestly, I can see WB using The Flash as a way to soft reboot the universe in a similar fashion as DOFP. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews are coming in!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next