Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Empty
PostSubject: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:46 am

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! B-rawt10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:25 pm

He looks so fucking badass! Unite the seven? Seven seas? Seven league members? I wonder if he'll release images for the rest of the league members like Flash and Cyborg... Green Lantern! o:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Man, our first look at The Flash can't come here fast enough.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Looks stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:48 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Looks stupid.

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
Man, our first look at The Flash can't come here fast enough.
I wonder what the suit will look like.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:16 pm

SPOILER WARNING: Here's What 'Aquaman' Gets Up To In BATMAN v SUPERMAN

Quote :
Badass Digest have a piece up looking at the possible meaning behind that "Unite The Seven" tag on the Aquaman character image released by Zack Snyder last night (the popular theories are that it either refers to the seven members of the Justice League or the Seven Seas), but they also drop some interesting Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice details. In the shooting script they claim to have seen, Aquaman has only a very small role, making it all the more surpising that an official look at the character would be released over a year before the release of the movie itself.

The site reveals that "Aquaman is barely even present, showing up only in a survey of metahumans by Lex Luthor and then again at the very ending, when Batman recruits him for the Justice League." They add that The Flash also has only a very small role, something we've heard a number of times in the past. What's interesting about this information (if true) is that Lex Luthor will know of the world's superpowered individuals - using him to introduce them to moviegoers makes sense - and that it's Batman who puts together the Justice League. What do you guys think?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:47 pm

ERMAHGUD ITZ TOOO DURK! NO CUHLU!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:22 pm

Looks like a grim dark faggot cunt jew mother fucker sister cucker 

This is and always will be the most based Aquaman 

Man i'd love to see an Aquaman musical
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Orion wrote:
Looks like a grim dark faggot cunt jew mother fucker sister cucker 

This is and always will be the most based Aquaman 

Man i'd love to see an Aquaman musical
If the CW or CBS get Aquaman we might see it. I mean they had Flash sing already.

And the girl cast as Supergirl can sing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Peter David's Thoughts On Jason Mamoa's AQUAMAN
Quote :
"So now I’m reading comments from fans widely decrying the photo of Aquaman that Zack Snyder put up on Twitter. Apparently oblivious to the fact that it’s clearly my version of Arthur, fans are shouting that it looks nothing remotely like the DC Aquaman. Which I guess makes sense; mine was twenty years ago and that’s two generations of comics fans to have passed through and forgotten my iteration of the Sea King.

But still: when will they learn? I still remember clearly being at a convention back in the early 90s, and it had been announced that Tim Burton was casting Michael Keaton as Batman. I was on a panel and we were asked about it. Every other panel member said it was an insult, that it was going to be 1960s Adam West all over again. And I was the last person to speak, and I said, “Look: Tim Burton is a director. Keaton is an actor. They’re both good at what they do, and just because they’re mostly known for comedy doesn’t mean they can’t turn out a great Batman film.”

And I was booed. By everyone. Even the other panelists gave me the evil eye.

Flash forward several years, and I’m at another convention, and I hear two fans talking about the just announced “Batman Returns.” Their opinion: “It better be Tim Burton and Michael Keaton or otherwise it’s gonna suck.” I felt vindicated.

Remember when photos of Heath Ledger surfaced as the Joker and fans proclaimed he looked completely wrong and the film was going to suck?

And fans never learn. They NEVER learn.

Why the hell can’t they rein in their perpetual expectation for the worst and just wait to see the damned film? Yes, “Man of Steel” was a flawed film. Y’know what? It was still 100% better than Superman III and IV."
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/peter-david-comments-jason-momoa-aquaman
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:32 pm

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Cakhcr10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Jason Mamoa has rustled some jimmies. First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! 725796345

Marvel cast member talk shit of DC: "It's all in fun games"

Jason Mamoa says "Fuck Marvel" as a litte jab back: "ERMAHGURD SO DIZRESPEHCTFAHL!"

I wonder how they're going to react once The Rock starts making funny jabs at Marvel. I mean can you imagine once The Rock starts making jokes at Marvel? He's the most electrifying man in all of entertainment for a reason.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:03 pm

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Post-26939-Jason-Momoa-dis-gon-b-gud-gif-8LUn
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:46 am

I don't see how it's disrespectful? He's just taking jabs, after all. Not like people haven't taken jabs at Marvel or even superheroes before...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:59 am

Isn't he a shit actor though?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I don't see how it's disrespectful? He's just taking jabs, after all. Not like people haven't taken jabs at Marvel or even superheroes before...

B-b-b-but he sed da "EHF" wud Rambo! Murvel guis neber do dat.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:41 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

B-b-b-but he sed da "EHF" wud Rambo! Murvel guis neber do dat.

That guy who said that was stretching for straws... From Marvel's a-hole.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:30 pm

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Zgp1Czs

Official version without the "Unite the seven" text.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Possible SPOILER On Another Way SUICIDE SQUAD Connects With BATMAN V SUPERMAN

Quote :
Though the following probably won't have a direct bearing on the plot of this movie, the latest Suicide Squad scoop from El Mayimbe definitely sets up some interesting stuff for future films, and might give us an idea of what to expect when it comes to a certain character in Zack Snyder's Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice. We were deliberately vague in the teaser so as not to spoil the surprise, but word is Amanda Waller is going to have Aquaman's trident (the very one being grasped by Jason Momoa in the above image) in her trophy case under the prison where she keeps all of the supervillians she recruits for Task Force X.

How did she come by this? How will the King of Atlantis be relieved of it in Batman V Superman? We'll have to wait just under a year to find out, but it's an intriguing bit of info I'm sure you'll agree.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!   First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First look at Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!
Page 1 of 1