Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! Empty
PostSubject: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:47 pm

http://variety.com/2016/film/awards/la-la-land-release-date-ryan-gosling-emma-stone-1201724395/

Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! La-la-land

Quote :
Lionsgate, the studio behind the film, is moving “La La Land” from a previously scheduled July 15, 2016, launch. It will now open in limited release on Dec. 2 before expanding on Dec. 16. That puts it right in the heart of awards season, a sign that the studio thinks it could have an Oscar contender on its hands.

Badum-Tsh!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Can't say I'm surprised. It has no black people on it. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Mecha wrote:
Can't say I'm surprised. It has no black people on it. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059

Lies. The Jazz club goer is black. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:44 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Lies. The Jazz club goer is black. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059

Jazz clubs are usually dark, so people may miss him. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Jazz clubs are usually dark, so people may miss him. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059

*Her.* Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:07 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

No black men? That's sexist!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:25 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Sexism doesn't exist against men, you silly boy. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:28 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Sexism doesn't exist against men, you silly boy. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059

Oh yeah. We don't matter in this SJW and feminist world. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:41 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Oh yeah. We don't matter in this SJW and feminist world. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059

Exactly. Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!   Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chazelle's La La Land pushed to Oscar Season!
Page 1 of 1