Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

America: Land of the free my ass!

Go down 
+9
Mikenuge
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
CleverCatchPhrase
Stoney
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
Mecha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

America: Land of the free my ass! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

America: Land of the free my ass! Empty
PostSubject: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 am

Canada has free health care, yet we don't? How does that work?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

America: Land of the free my ass! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:16 am

Cuz murikans r fatties
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

America: Land of the free my ass! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am

'Murrika: 'Cause increasing amount of allowed guns will help diminish Gun crimes. :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 am

Murrica the land of freedom where:

- Gay people are not allowed to marry in the majority of states
- People will imprison you for smoking marijuana
- The Obama administration has successfully defended its claim that it can use GPS devices to monitor every move of targeted citizens without securing any court order or review.
- Health care is a business not a human right
- The freedom to have consensual sex for money is illegal

But hey atleast they allow the WBC to barge and shit all over your sons grave telling you he's going to hell. America: Land of the free my ass! 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

America: Land of the free my ass! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:10 am

Don't forget all the drone strikes, dead innocent kids and other civies u say? Lol collateral damage guys
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 am

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 am

Mecha wrote:
Canada has free health care, yet we don't? How does that work?

Cos rampant capitalism.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 pm

We don't have free healthcare because our government sold us to companies that want to charge us. Where as in canada: instead of using their tax dollars for vacations, mansions, and personal jets? They use their people's tax money to pay for any health expenses needed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

freedom =/= free shit
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Where as in canada: instead of using their tax dollars for vacations, mansions, and personal jets? They use their people's tax money to pay for any health expenses needed.

Nope, far from the truth. Our politicians do the same stupid things with tax dollars, no matter what party. Politics are the same, no matter what country. Man's nature always comes in to play and power corrupts. While our health care is free, its not that great. HUGE waiting lists and limited funding for hospitals. Free health care has its pros and cons

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

- The Obama administration has successfully defended its claim that it can use GPS devices to monitor every move of targeted citizens without securing any court order or review.

But hey atleast they allow the WBC to barge and shit all over your sons grave telling you he's going to hell. America: Land of the free my ass! 1443829230

1 its allowed in some states

2 medical marijuana is legal in 15+ states & completely legal in 2 states

3 im highly against this & i dont support it. but i guess their using it monitor sandnigs

4 health care isnt a human right

5 legal in some states

murrikas still the freest though
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm

shigdig wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

1 its allowed in some states

That's why he said the majority, not all

2 medical marijuana is legal in 15+ states & completely legal in 2 states

But it does happen in America, regardless.

3 im highly against this & i dont support it. but i guess their using it monitor sandnigs

4 health care isnt a human right

I'd look that up, buddy.

5 legal in some states

murrikas still the freest though

You could debate the back legs off a horse when it comes to guns, but everything else, just stop.

Last edited by Stoney on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

>Health care isn't a human right.

If you truly think that human beings do not deserve treatment for physical and mental pain or for people on the brink of dying than you're nothing more than a sociopath leeching of self-interest. But that's pretty much expected from a gun toting patriot, your kind couldn't care less about anyone's life.

Also almost your entire points are irrelevant. Most of these are limited to a couple of states and are still illegal in others regardless. Limited freedom is not true freedom.

Also it's quite fun to note that America doesn't even win in the freedom department. Studies have proven that America ranks 7th on the freedom index below New Zealand, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada and Ireland.

http://www.fraserinstitute.org/uploadedFiles/fraser-ca/Content/research-news/research/publications/towards-a-worldwide-index-of-human-freedom.pdf
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

America: Land of the free my ass! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

America is going to shit. That cannot be denied. Fuck everything, man. If I leave America forever, can I crash on the couch of one of you European gents? I love you
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 pm

well yeah they're all free people.... they can buy guns don't forget
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Absolute freedom is no better than chaos.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:

This
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Lol I'm gonna move to Canada. I have it all planned out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 am

WhiteHawk wrote:
Indeed, but at the same time all these self-righteous Americans should not lecture us about the whole concept of freedom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 am

shigdig wrote:
freedom =/= free shit

A national health service wouldn't be 'free shit' as you put it, but rather paid for by the taxes from the general population.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

it isnt the US governments role to provide those services.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 pm

shigdig wrote:
it isnt the US governments role to provide those services.

Why isn't it? A health service is one of three emergency services, the rest of which are provided by the government anyway.

Or would you rather do away with the Police department and employ a small army of Dog the bounty hunter's to enforce law and order in the U.S.?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 pm

the federal government is there for defence & to protect individual rights to life, liberty and property.

& no i dont want to replace to police force. they are law enforcement & they are on a local level not federal.

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 pm

shigdig wrote:
the federal government is there for defence & to protect individual rights to life, liberty and property.

& no i dont want to replace to police force. they are law enforcement & they are on a local level not federal.

Nuff said.

But if my understanding is correct, you wouldn't mind a health service if it was administered by the local a government opposed to the Federal government?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America: Land of the free my ass!   America: Land of the free my ass! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America: Land of the free my ass!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next