Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! Empty
PostSubject: First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!   First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 pm

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! 8-3_screenx_2 

Quote :
ScreenX’s first location in the United States has gone live in a Korean shopping complex in Los Angeles.

The 270-degree cinema experience, already widely available in South Korea, has been installed at the CGV Cinemas in K-town and is showing the hit Korean movie “The Himalayas” — a mountain-climbing drama that makes good, though intermittent, use of the expansive format.

The immersive technology deploys additional projectors — in this installation, six on each side — to project supplemental images onto the side walls of the auditorium. The result is a viewing experience that extends beyond moviegoers’ peripheral vision, virtually surrounding them with picture.

http://www.bizjournals.com/losangeles/news/2016/01/06/los-angeles-gets-first-taste-of-screenx-in-us.html
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!   First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:59 pm

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! Give-it-to-me
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!   First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:04 pm

I can't wait to see someone like Nolan use ScreenX. Or even something like an entire Star Wars film in this format. 0.o

#MOVIEORGASM
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!   First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:13 pm

This would probably do more justice with a Spder-Man movie, if anything. Seeing swing without the screen moving all the time. like in the previous movies and shit.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!   First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
This would probably do more justice with a Spder-Man movie, if anything. Seeing swing without the screen moving all the time. like in the previous movies and shit.

Someone's drunk again. Razz

I could see it working really well with a couple of capeshit - beyond just Spider-Man. 

My ideal ScreenX experience would be something like an Interstellar film or watching the space battles in Star Wars: Episode 9, depending on how quickly it will spread.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!   First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:36 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Someone's drunk again. Razz

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! 53fa8c10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!   First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ScreenX Theater in the USA is running in Los Angeles!
Page 1 of 1