Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child Empty
PostSubject: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 1:05 pm

These Republican candidates just get worse and worse, to be honest. At least that's true for Marco-bot over here. Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 1:45 pm

I was half expecting him to reply to the question with

Stephanopoulos: Should a women have a right to an abortion if she was raped?

Rubio: Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Frontrunner of the supposedly moderate part of the Republican party folks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Teckno wrote:
I was half expecting him to reply to the question with

Stephanopoulos: Should a women have a right to an abortion if she was raped?

Rubio: Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Frontrunner of the supposedly moderate part of the Republican party folks.

Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that Rubio doesn't know what to say. He knows exactly what to say. He wants logic and comprehension to be like every other fact, but I want to see logic to be the United States of America!!!!

*Republicans boo him*

You know you fucked up your Republican speech, when even the Republicans can't take it seriously.

And to think that Rubio is the guy that the establishment thought was their most reliable candidate. I mean, it's not like they have others to choose. Jeb Bush? Ted Cruz? Rubio might be a robot, but at least he's a robot who doesn't mind admitting it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Kasich and Christie aren't too crazy. I wouldn't mind them as the Republican candidates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Lol I was on /pol/ and those fucking faggots actually believe you can't get pregnant from "real" rape.

Last edited by Lily on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Teckno wrote:
Kasich and Christie aren't too crazy. I wouldn't mind them as the Republican candidates.

I will admit that I can't form too much of an opinion on those, as I haven't really followed up on them.

I do doubt they have a chance, though, if we're going by polling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child   Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rubio wants to force rape victims to keep their unborn child
Page 1 of 1