Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hateful Eight 70mm Roadshow doing darn well

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Hateful Eight 70mm Roadshow doing darn well - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Hateful Eight 70mm Roadshow doing darn well - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hateful Eight 70mm Roadshow doing darn well   Hateful Eight 70mm Roadshow doing darn well - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

It's a way of using scope to add tension and curiosity to the audience. The 70mm Film and large cabin constantly show minor details and actors conversing in the background and mid-ground. It makes you constantly second guess who to trust and/or what to expect, when you don't know where to put your focus on in regards to what kickstarted the events.

Well, I would have love to see it in 70mm film. But after what happened with Interstellar (Sad), I didn't want to make that same mistake again.

You didn't see Interstellar in 70mm film, though?

Exactly?

You didn't see Hateful Eight in 70mm because you didn't see Interstellar... In 70mm? scratch

Because there were no 70mm showings in my city.
Back to top Go down

Hateful Eight 70mm Roadshow doing darn well
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2