Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Archduke
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Archduke wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Oh, and I watched the Ghostbusters remake awhile back. And I have to say... I hated that movie.

I was a fan of the original Ghostbusters film. But, I avoided that remake like the plague.

I pirated it. Don't trust the critics. They only gave it "good" reviews because they don't want to be sexist. Just like what happened to Richard Roeper.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Mecha wrote:
Archduke wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Oh, and I watched the Ghostbusters remake awhile back. And I have to say... I hated that movie.

I was a fan of the original Ghostbusters film. But, I avoided that remake like the plague.

I pirated it. Don't trust the critics. They only gave it "good" reviews because they don't want to be sexist. Just like what happened to Richard Roeper.

Based Roeper. Doesn't give in to the SJW's of liberal media and Sony pressuring him to give a "fake" good review in order to avoid being called "sexist or Misogynist". I didn't know he even had a YouTube channel? Now, I gotta check out the rest of his videos.

AVGN avoided the movie altogether, and even made a video about why he wasn't going to see the film. That man received some of the harshest and most hateful comments on social media, including even death threats from some people. It was mostly the hardcore tumblrinas, aka the femininazis. But still, I was worried that James Rolfe wasn't going to make anymore videos. Thank god, that didn't happen. I also heard that Bill Murray was basically blackmailed into being in this film, that's awful.

The good news is, that the movie ended up flopping since it didn't make back what the advertising and promotion for the film ended up costing. Being banned in China was a good indicator that this was probably a sure case of happening. And since it flopped, it won't have a sequel. Hooray!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Oh, and I finally got around to watch Doctor Strange. Really cool movie, and another solid entry into Marvel's Phase 3. Looking forward to watching him in Infinity War.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Archduke wrote:
I also heard that Bill Murray was basically blackmailed into being in this film, that's awful.

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Archduke wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:
Just watched Zootopia on Netflix, and it was surprisingly pretty good.

Saw Arrival last week in Cinemas. Best film of 2016 so far, IMO. This is what Interstellar tried so hard to be and failed miserably. After seeing great films like Enemy, Prisoners, Sicario, and now Arrival, Denis Villeneuve is now my new favorite film director.

Watch Hacksaw Ridge, bro. It's an incredible film that blew my mind.

Desmond Doss should be a role model for everyone. Incredible guy. :)

Just saw it earlier today. It's in my top 5 all-time favorite war films. Incredible film.

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 20009454
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 11:14 pm

I just realize that Andrew Garfield is in two potential Oscar material films this year where they are set in Based Nippon and plays a very religious characters involved with violence.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
I just realize that Andrew Garfield is in two potential Oscar material films this year where they are set in Based Nippon and plays a very religious characters involved with violence.

Not to mention he's got Martin Scorsese directing one of them. Just saw that trailer for Silence, and it is near the top of my radar of films to see before the end of the year.

Oh, and it has Spiderman, Kylo Ren, and Ra's Al Ghul all in one film. Splendid.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Archduke wrote:

Don't forget Steppenwolf as well.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Mecha wrote:
Archduke wrote:

Who?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Archduke wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Archduke wrote:

Who?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9