Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the screenshot above you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Rate the screenshot above you Empty
PostSubject: Rate the screenshot above you   Rate the screenshot above you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Right, screenshot thread. Take advantage of your nifty screenshot features on PC or on your consoles and post your BEST screenshots.

One screenshot at a time. If you rate the screenshot above you, you MUST post your own screenshot.
Start off with
SKYRIM
Rate the screenshot above you S3hdBsM

Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Rate the screenshot above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the screenshot above you   Rate the screenshot above you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Nice calm shot, the only thing bothering me is the Hud Razz
8/10
Do we have to give scores ?
I always find it hard to put a number on such things.

Rate the screenshot above you Gw03711

So this screen needs a short explanation :

I am the little Asura putting his hands in the air here and with me are the 4 companions that took an entire fortress (Hq of a server on this map) with just our 5 little guys. We are standing on top of the inner defense wall with the main building visible behind us.
It's from Guild Wars 2 World vs World PvP, in which 3 servers fight over outposts and in the end these fortresses for several days straight. One of my proudest Gw moments, so I always keep the screenshots of our victory, even though it doesn't look all that grand.

Back to top Go down

Rate the screenshot above you
Page 1 of 1