Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease Empty
PostSubject: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Booo! Fucking Blizzard has gotten lazy. Shoddy graphics, no gameplay, and they couldn't even get it to 30fps? Pfft.

In all seriousness.

DSP2 Could this be an actual good video game movie?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:29 pm

I trust Duncan Jones too much for me to believe that it won't be fucking great. That, and the trailer reminds me a lot of Lord of the Rings in certain ways (win!)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:33 pm

But will it be faithful to the video game?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:35 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I trust Duncan Jones too much for me to believe that it won't be fucking great. That, and the trailer reminds me a lot of Lord of the Rings in certain ways (win!)
Never seen anything Duncan Jones, at least I think I haven't, so I have no idea what to expect. Also I hope it isn't too much like LotR's considering I find those films extremely boring.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:37 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Never seen anything Duncan Jones, at least I think I haven't, so I have no idea what to expect. Also I hope it isn't too much like LotR's considering I find those films extremely boring.

Check out his first film that's called Moon. It's one of my favorite sci-fi films.

You should expect similarities to LOTR, as Duncan Jones has cited it as a major influence to him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:38 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

He only has made two films so far. Moon and Source Code. He's a pretty good director, and is the son of David Bowie.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:43 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Check out his first film that's called Moon. It's one of my favorite sci-fi films.

You should expect similarities to LOTR, as Duncan Jones has cited it as a major influence to him.
Alright, I'll check it out when I can.

Really? Well that brings the hype down for me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm sure this film will have better pacing than The Lord of the Rings films. Because the thing about those films is that it's not the stories themselves, but Perter Jackson who has never heard of an editing room before. Same with King Kong (2005). There's a great movie there, but the freaking boat scene in King Kong (2005) was boring as fuck! Peter Jackson is a great director, but doesn't know how to keep a certain flow and tight pacing to his films. There's a reason why most movies have deleted scenes.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 3:30 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Well, if it helps, he also cited Game of Thrones as a smaller influence as well.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 3:43 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Well, if it helps, he also cited Game of Thrones as a smaller influence as well.

The books or the TV show?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

The TV-show.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:11 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

The TV-show.

Expectations got rekt
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:12 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

That's a bit better. Don't find Game of Thrones the "uber-amazing" series everyone else does. Maybe these kind of fantasy films aren't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:10 pm

http://deadline.com/2015/11/paul-rudd-alexander-skarsgard-board-duncan-jones-mute-lotus-afm-ant-man-warcraft-moon-1201605098/
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:34 am

Mecha wrote:
http://deadline.com/2015/11/paul-rudd-alexander-skarsgard-board-duncan-jones-mute-lotus-afm-ant-man-warcraft-moon-1201605098/
Is this about Warcraft? Nope. Please learn to stay on topic and not post random links. Also at least put some input, but then that'd require you to read the article when we all know you can't do that until you replace it with an IGN video.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:38 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease   WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARCRAFT - Trailer Tease
Page 1 of 1