Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

World of Warcraft.... Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 am

.........is.......awesome..........

Damn I've played it loads before but now I just love it more than anything... especially now that I can play as a worgen Razz
World of Warcraft.... Wow-worgen1

I have experienced many epic moments since I started playing this game

1. /Kissing random players and eventually one got so creeped out he paid me 100gold to fuck off :)

2. Getting naked (well as naked as you can get) and stalking players

World of Warcraft.... Naked_wow_gnomes

3. Flying my dragon to Northshire abbey to make the noobs jelly

World of Warcraft.... Cykke-frost-wyrm-drake

4. Adopting a kid and then losing him :3

World of Warcraft.... Orphan

5. Accidentally spilling tea on my laptop and getting the right-mouse button jammed

6. Intending to open up internet and ending up clicking on the wow icon

7. Intending to revise and ending up spending the whole day playing WoW

8. Getting so addicted I lose track of what day it is

9. Getting so addicted I forget what day my exam is and don't even know what my exam involves

10. Getting so addicted I forget to eat

11. ......
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 am

WoW sucks. It kills people from addiction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
WoW sucks. It kills people from addiction.

This is Steven's mum.
He died today from playing too much WoW. And also I hit him twice in the back and twice in the stomach for breaking the tv.

Love you <3 <3
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

World of Warcraft.... Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am

WoW has never had my attention. I don't know, it just dosen't seem too much fun to me :/
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:50 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
WoW has never had my attention. I don't know, it just dosen't seem too much fun to me :/

Guess it depends on what you're into. I love WRPG's and so WoW is definately my kind of thing.

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 am

Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Guess it depends on what you're into. I love WRPG's and so WoW is definately my kind of thing.

Well, i like WRPG's too. But i just don't seem to know why people find the game to be addictive. I think it's a overall ok game, but i don't understand it, when ever i read some news on a kid who killed his mom for closing his WoW account. Nor do i understand what's so addictive about it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:57 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Well, i like WRPG's too. But i just don't seem to know why people find the game to be addictive. I think it's a overall ok game, but i don't understand it, when ever i read some news on a kid who killed his mom for closing his WoW account. Nor do i understand what's so addictive about it.

Maybe you don't like the pacing or the grinding? If you play on private servers (free), some of them have auto level 85. Then you don't have to grind at all, just buy high-level equipment, fly your dragons, explore, pwn noobz and have fun World of Warcraft.... 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 am

Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Maybe you don't like the pacing or the grinding? If you play on private servers (free), some of them have auto level 85. Then you don't have to grind at all, just buy high-level equipment, fly your dragons, explore, pwn noobz and have fun World of Warcraft.... 2505020059

Let me guess, that's what you did, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 am

Nope. I played on Monster WoW, a 12x rates server Razz

I got to level 30 something and then I donated £3.00 to get 20,000 gold, 2000 honor point things (cant remember the name), level 85 and a dragon :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft....   World of Warcraft.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft....
Page 1 of 1